ㅡ『12』

┍━━━━━✿━━━━━┑
Chapter 12
Forks, Washington
┕━━━━━✿━━━━━┙

SEBASTIAN LET OUT AN irritated sigh as he stuffed his bags on the back of his black 1962 Chevrolet Corvette C1. Tanya and Kate were hell bent on making him stay on the coven.

"We can let you go" Tanya chirped, "But you need to swear that you belong to the Denali coven"

"I don't belong to anyone." The latter deadpanned. "Carmen why are you tolerating this?"

"Nope, she does not include in this conversation." Kate chuckled, "I wouldn't force you like Tanya, but if the Cullens doesn't get a hold on you—we definitely will."

"Right, whatever floats your boat." Sebastian shrugged, finally able to close the back of the car.

~

You see, after the whole Rochester fiasco, it took Sebastian several years to be able to function again. He was something you would call stable. Far from normal.

Of course how could he go back to his old self? A piece of him died when Rosalie did.

Rosalie Hale, A name that was never mentioned again after that very encounter. He felt pained and bitter to think about it.

After putting himself back together, Sebastian Donovan travelled the world. Staying in a country for a week, a month, or many years. Depends on how peaceful it was.

     Hoping to numb the aching feeling on his dead heart, not to forget. He could never forget about Rosalie Hale. Every second of his eternity, she was on the vampire's mind.

     Finally, he was able to visit Alaska. Vampires are a bit territorial. Naturally, Eleazar was skeptical and suspicious about hearing about another one of his kind wandering around their territory.

     And so, Tanya and Kate volunteered to scout the area to get a chance to speak to the said vampire. Know about his intentions, and let him know that someone was already living on that land.

     At last, they did find him. It was indeed Sebastian Caelum Donovan. Imagine their surprise when they found golden irises staring back at them.

That toned the hostility down.

     Also, That caused an invitation for dinner. A chance to get to know each other. Funny how they had frozen animal blood in a bowl. Suffice to say, The Donovan was amused.

     Nothing about the raven-haired vampire seemed dangerous to them. Which is something that is considered as rare, normally nomads that wander the place has Blood red eyes, and they find about it through news that people were missing or being slaughtered.

     With Sebastian, it was as if a new person arrived and not a vampire. They only knew about him because of towns-folks, specifically women, speaking about a well-dressed man with very alluring features, a pale complexion and striking unique eyes.

     Through 'dinner', the family asked about what his intentions were and how long was he staying. Sebastian felt like it was respectful to let them know that he wanted to stay for some time. After all, they were the first ones there.