bloodlines

A༙n༙d༙ m༙a༙y༙b༙e༙ w༙e༙ g༙o༙t༙ l༙o༙s༙t༙ i༙n༙ t༙r༙a༙n༙s༙l༙a༙t༙i༙o༙n༙

M༙a༙y༙b༙e༙ I༙ a༙s༙k༙e༙d༙ f༙o༙r༙ t༙o༙o༙ m༙u༙c༙h༙

B༙u༙t༙ m༙a༙y༙b༙e༙ t༙h༙i༙s༙ t༙h༙i༙n༙g༙ w༙a༙s༙ a༙ m༙a༙s༙t༙e༙r༙p༙i༙e༙c༙e༙ 't༙i༙l༙ y༙o༙u༙ t༙o༙r༙e༙ i༙t༙ a༙l༙l༙ u༙p༙

EPISODE 6 : BLOODLINES

"How's it coming?" a man asks, "Almost finished,' a young boy replies, "Wish we could go along," the man says, "Sorry. Only seats one," the young boy apologizes. A hooded figure appears behind the bald man, "Promise me one thing, make sure they're safe, make sure he's safe," a woman's voices speaks up, it sounded aged. The boy nodded as he entered the machine. 

MOUNT JUSTICE

FEBRUARY 28, 10:07 EST

Things have been.....awkward.

After the mission in Bialya, Kat hasn't been the same. Her eyes now feature deep bags and red eyes from all the crying , and she pretends like nothing is wrong, to avoid further question from anyone. She doesn't know how many times she's avoided Tim, because of all his questions. She stood in the grotto, underneath the cave avoiding her adoptive younger brother and his stupid older brother.  She stood in front of his hologram, Katrina found herself doing that more often, missing his quirks and non-bullshit talk. "Oh Jay, I wish you were here with me, maybe then this thing with Dick, wouldn't feel so unbearable," she remarks sadly staring at the hologram. A ghost that will never get see past 18, remaining ageless, as the rest around him grow. 

Warning. Unknown energy impulse detected.

Her thought's are interrupted by the computer, she furrows her brows confusedly, quickly running to the main room. When she runs, Emerald is met with a bright glowing light, she blocks her eyes attempting to move closer to it. A machine crashes ono the floor, and everyone present in the room stand ready for the potential threat, the door to the machine opens, smoke emitting from it, "Ta-da!," a boys voice exclaims.