after new years

I̾f̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾ ̾l̾i̾k̾e̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾c̾o̾f̾f̾e̾e̾ ̾h̾o̾t̾ ̾

L̾e̾t̾ ̾m̾e̾ ̾b̾e̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾r̾ ̾c̾o̾f̾f̾e̾e̾ ̾p̾o̾t̾ ̾

Y̾o̾u̾ ̾c̾a̾l̾l̾ ̾t̾h̾e̾ ̾s̾h̾o̾t̾s̾,̾ ̾b̾a̾b̾e̾

 ̾I̾ ̾j̾u̾s̾t̾ ̾w̾a̾n̾n̾a̾ ̾b̾e̾ ̾y̾o̾u̾r̾s̾

EPISODE 2 FILLER CHAPTER

GOTHAM CITY

JANUARY 5, 10:34 A.M. EST

After the whole Krolotean, fiasco, Katrina decided that she needed a break hero work and decided to work on designs at her office in Gotham City. As Katrina Solaris, she felt at peace, trying to live a normal life something she was not granted being born into nobility, so working on her own building a name for herself without the backing of a rich family made the Solarian feel accomplished. Humans were much more honest, when it came to a person's work ethic, giving her the opportunity to receive criticism. Katrina was working on her latest design meant for some French actor attending a red-carpet, two-piece suit, all black but the star of the design is the sparkle. Shiny from every angle, as the camera flashes capture the French actor in picture, no shirt was needed underneath, and the suit pants were slightly high waisted, giving the man's body a snatched silhouette. She remembers meeting the actor briefing, even sharing a cheeky kiss that allowed her to learn French, he was by far the kindest man she's met in that industry.

"Miss Solaris, there is someone waiting outside for you," her assistant Iris informs, "Tell them I'm a bit preoccupied Iris," she responds, "Miss, he says his name is Dick Grayson," her assistant then adds. Putting down her pencil, she sighs, "Let him in, he's a friend," she says. Dick walks in with a gleaming smile, in skinny jean and a blue jean jacket she made for him, "Hello, your majesty," he greets playfully she rolls her eyes, "Good morning, Mr. Grayson, to what do I owe this pleasure," she says refocusing back on her design. "Well, my favourite queen, I was thinking that we go out for lunch, just you and me," he tells her leaning over her shoulder, whispering in her ear, making a shiver run down her spine, she closes her eyes, pretending to contemplate the idea, "hmm okay but you're paying," she mumbles softly, he grins offering her a hand which she graciously takes.