SEASON 2

It has been two years since Katrina, crashed onto the planet of Earth. In her two years she has accomplished many things. Assimilating into human culture, becoming a fashion mogul, with her designs gracing the covers of high fashion magazines. Katrina Solaris has even been spotted in the acquaintance of Bruce Wayne and his sons, particularly Dick Grayson. The two seem cosy with each other, despite their claims of just being friends. 

As Emerald, Kat remained on the team, helping Nightwing previously known as Robin, lead the new generation of The Team. But danger looms as the Light grows stronger and a new species attempt to take over the planet of Earth. Now, it is up to Emerald and the rest of the Team must work together to get rid of the coming threat.  

(Nightwing x OC)

(Season 2)

(slow updates as I try to get through each episode plot)

(I intend to make the couple a bit of a slow burn meaning they won't really get together until like toward the end of the season, so I want to write a better part of season 2 in a angsty way, despite their obvious attraction and tension, although ...

(I intend to make the couple a bit of a slow burn meaning they won't really get together until like toward the end of the season, so I want to write a better part of season 2 in a angsty way, despite their obvious attraction and tension, although I'm not sure if the angst will be detectable, since I'm not very good at writing it,)