Welcome Ambitions and Dreams Irumi-chan!

Start from the beginning

That long hair was still in a transition of rich dark blue to deep violet. Eyes an unsettling, soul-rattling blue that radiated the glow of magic and greed of fire. Strong and proud horns protruded from either side of her head- and would be exactly like the missing King's if not for the pitch black coloration. Then there was her tail, perhaps the longest tail he has ever seen for a demoness not being of taller proportions, pitch black in color with a fluffy-furred tip.

"Not answering when talked to, Puppy? You certainly need a touch of training on your manners." She mused out again. Kalego growled, irritated at being called a puppy so many times but held his tongue, his instincts told him this was a much more powerful being and he has learned to trust those instincts despite his pride.

"Who are you?" He favored questioning instead.

The demoness merely smirked at him, full rosy lips parting to show the hints of her fangs. "You'll figure it out soon enough I'm sure. You seem like a smart little puppy. Well trained for not having my guiding hand in our initial youth but I'm sure we can work on what you lack soon enough." Her head tilted to the side, face resting on her slender hand.

He watched her move up a bit, repositioning on that bed and nearly balked upon realizing she was completely nude beneath those thin sheets. Quickly, while the velvet fabric curled down completely revealing her collarbone and a lot more of her skin he turned his head sharply away to the side, keeping her basic stature in line of sight but keeping himself from blatantly seeing anything that could potentially entrap him. As far as he was concerned, this woman was a seductress and most succubi could trap their prey by a simple flaunt of their figure and a beckoning of a finger.

"Oh?~ How cute, is my Puppy's ears turning red?" The sounds of the bed shifting more thrummed in his ears, a shudder of magic pulsated and overwhelmed the space and within a blink, Kalego was suddenly also in that bed of the temptress. His expression turned disturbed and pale as shock circulated through his body. Without delay, Kalego tried to move away, but his body simply wouldn't- couldn't move, the pressure of her chaotic magic kept him right there incapable of twitching even a finger.

"Now, now puppy. It isn't nice to avoid eye contact when someone is talking to you.~" The demoness purred out again, that damn smirk noticeably in place as she cupped his lower jaw with her free hand, forcing him to look at her face.

"Who are you?" Kalego snarled between gritted teeth, tense as he was in this predicament and still unwilling to look directly into those powerful eyes.

"Hmm," she frowned, breathing in and out a wistful sigh, letting his face go to trace his jawline in contemplation. "Someone you should have known much earlier if morons and a jealous lunatic didn't throw wrenches into plans." Was her answer this time, moving her finger to trace his lips with the tip of her sharp nail. "But you know me, my dear puppy. At least a part of you is aware. That loyal dog blood of yours can always sniff out its master." She smirked again, long ears flicking up and down the slightest bit in amusement as she realized he refused to speak when she played with the thin skin of his lips.

"What does my lineage have anything to do with you?!" He yelled, fruitlessly trying to move once more as she moved her leisure tracings to the side of his throat. "A lot, to be truthful. But it's alright that you are lost and distrustful for now. You'll learn, everyone will. Perhaps not now, nor soon. But it will happen." She swore, her voice taking on a tone of melancholy.

He watched her sit up fully onto her knees, holding up a bit of the soft fabric beneath him to cover her torso, seemingly more for his 'comfort' rather than her own. Long strands of blues and violets pooled around him like a waterfall as she now peered down at him, those breathtaking eyes glowing all the brighter as he finally met eye contact. Kalego's breath nearly left him immediately at how the colors swirled and shifted within those orbs so fluid and enticing.