"I just climbed into a sky bison's mouth and was spit back up. I am anything but alright," he said pouting and I couldn't help but laugh. 

Zuko flew us away from Ember Island and towards the Earth Kingdom. We landed outside a tavern in an Earth Kingdom forest. The music and chattering patrons could be heard from outside, and even more when we opened the door. 

"And the reason you brought us to a seedy Earth Kingdom tavern is what now?" Katara asked, looking around skeptically. Zuko pointed to a woman drinking men under the table. And throwing, punching, and kicking them there too.

"June," he said. 

"Oh yeah, that weird bounty hunter with the giant mole," Sokka said. I looked at him confused. 

"Mole? Her skin is flawless," I said and Sokka shook his head. 

"No, she has this giant mole creature she rides around on," he explained. 

"The Shirshu. It's the only animal that can track Aang's scent anywhere in the world. It's the one shot we have of finding him," Zuko explained. 

We watched the woman continue to flawlessly fight all the men in the bar, all without spilling her drink. 

"I don't know who this Jun lady is, but I like her," Toph said happily. 

"Let's hope she likes us, otherwise we're gonna have to fight her to get her to help us," I thought aloud. 

"She doesn't like us. She helped Zuko attack us," Sokka revealed. Zuko looked to the side embarrassed. 

"Yep. Back in the good old days," he quipped sarcastically. He approached the woman and she wasn't happy to see Zuko either. 

"Oh great, it's Prince Pouty. Where's your creepy grandpa?" she asked.

"He's my uncle, and he's not here," Zuko said. Jun smiled at Katara and Zuko. 

"I see you worked things out with your girlfriend," she said smugly and both Katara and Zuko blushed hard while denying it. Alright there's a story behind all this that someone's gonna have to tell me. 

"I need your help finding the Avatar," Zuko said, getting down to business.  

"Hm, doesn't sound to fun," Jun replied. Zuko grumbled. 

"Does the end of the world sound like more fun?" He yelled in her face. 

"Sounds more fun than getting yelled at by a brooding teenage prince," she said glaring at him in the eye. I pulled Zuko back and spoke to Jun. 

"Listen, my father's a high ranking general. If you help us and if we make it out of this war alive, I'll split my inheritance 60-40 with you," I lied. She smiled at me and got up, leading us out to her shirshu. Zuko leaned into me. 

"Do you have that money?" he asked me. I shrugged. 

"That's why I said 'if'," I told him. Katara gave Jun Aang's staff for a scent sample and the Shirshu got to work. It sniffed around, walking around in a circle before stopping and putting it's head down. 

"Well, what does that mean?" Zuko asked Jun. 

"It means your friend's gone gone. He doesn't exist," she clarified. We all looked at her highly confused. 

 "What do you mean he doesn't exist? Do you mean he's, you know, dead?" Sokka asked. Jun shook her head. 

"Nope. We could find him if he were dead. Oh, it's a real headscratcher. See ya," she said nonchalantly. 

"Helpful. Real helpful," Toph said sarcastically. 

"Wait, I have another idea," Zuko started. "There's only one other person in this world who can help us face the Fire Lord. I'll be right back with a smell sample," he said and he ran back to Appa's saddle.