I'll Always Be By Your Side

Hey hi hello, it's been a while! I'm sorry for taking so long to write another one-shot, I've spent most of my free time doing manga colorings or watching anime instead of writing a one-shot so that's on me. I can't promise how often I will put a one-shot out but I will try to put another one out soon. Also thx for 2.2k reads! Y'all are the best!

This one-shot I felt like writing for a while so I hope I did well. I'm definitely a bit rusty lmao.

Warning: angst

Also I couldn't find the artist for this amazing drawing so if anyone does find out who it is, lmk so I can properly credit them

-

-

-

-

-

I'll Always Be By Your Side

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

    The alarm blared as the sun peered through the window, illuminating Ochaco's sunkissed face. She winced as the sun poured into the room, causing her to stir awake. She stretched her body as she turned to her side, looking at Izuku peacefully sleeping despite the alarm sounding off. Ochaco sighed as she turned off the alarm and walked toward their bathroom to get ready for the day.

"Izuku, wake up! We'll be late for work." Ochaco yawned as she squeezed some toothpaste onto her toothbrush.

Izuku stirred awake and climbed out of bed. Slowly, he walked up to Ochaco and hugged her from behind nuzzled into the crook of her neck, peppering her with kisses. Ochaco laughed as she finished brushing her teeth and stepped into the shower. Ochaco shut the door as Izuku stood underneath the pouring water with her. She gazed into his emerald eyes as she moved closer to him. Steam enveloped the two as what they did in the shower remained a mystery.

*lil time skip brought to you by Ochaco not being able to decide what pair of clothes to wear*

Ochaco stumbled into the kitchen as she quickly chopped up a few pieces of fruit to go along with her morning oatmeal. Izuku laughed as she stuffed her face with food while pouring herself a cup of coffee. The two of them sprinted to their car and hopped in. Ochaco started the car and jetted towards Ryuku's hero agency, where she worked.

"Oh ya Deku why are you in the car with me, don't you have wo- oh ya you have the day off don't ya?" Ochaco questioned.

Izuku nodded as Ochaco smiled. This meant that Izuku would spend the day with her at her hero agency. Though it was quite distracting from time to time, it was also very comforting and made Ochaco very happy. Ochaco beamed happily as she parked the car, hopped out, and made her way to her office while Izuku scrambled behind her.

*time skip brought to you by Ochaco getting frustrated at the amount of paperwork that needs to be done*

Ochaco sighed as she finished another pile of paperwork. While being a hero can be exhilarating from time to time, the paperwork was not worth it. Ochaco groaned as she grabbed another stack and started working on it. Amidst the work, a strand of her fell upon her face, getting into her eyes. She was about to push the hair strand back behind her ear when she felt a soft breeze blow it out of her face. She looked up to see Izuku smiling as he blew the hair out of her way. Blush ran rampant across Ochaco's face as she shortcircuited from Deku's cute action. Words would not come out as Ochaco tried to calm herself down when she felt Deku's cool kiss on her forehead. Slowly, she began to calm down and thanked Deku.