Introduction and Disclaimer

Hey everyone! It's ChillyBoi/Chilly(aka @Chilly_Broccoli on Twitter). This is my first time writing one-shots so bear with me :) I'm a huge MHA fan and decided to write this since I love Izuku and Ochako and the relationship between them. I'll basically write whatever I feel like for this book since this gives me the opportunity to have full creative control over what I do with these characters. I hope I can have a lot of fun with this and I hope y'all enjoy these one-shots. 

Uploads for this book will be pretty inconsistent but I will try to do it as often as possible. Drop a vote and engage in the comments. It's always nice to see people leaving comments and I will take any constructive criticism. Also, I'll be taking suggestions for one-shots so comment any ideas you have.

These one-shots ARE UP FOR ADOPTION. If you are interested, DM ME and DON'T FORGET TO CREDIT ME WHEN WRITING THE STORY.

DISCLAIMER: There will be cuss words, manga spoilers, dark themes(possibly not confirmed yet), etc in this book. The chapter will have a warning at the top if there are manga spoilers, dark themes. or anything that might make people uncomfortable. 

All Rights belong to Kohei Horikoshi.