Break the Internet

This is a social media au one-shot since I really enjoy them. Most of class 1-A are influencers(YouTubers, Models, etc). All the characters are around 24. They've met and become friends online for about a year when this one-shot takes place. Now onto the one-shot. Hope you enjoy it :)

Credits for the pic goes to @/steffybs_ on Twitter

Edit: THX FOR THE 300 READS!! LOVE Y'ALL :)

-

-

-

-

-

Break the Internet

The wind blew gently as Izuku walked out of Toshinori Comics and Manga. As Izuku started walking over to his apartment, his phone started to blow up from all the notifications from his social media accounts. Curious as to why he suddenly is getting so many notifications, he opened up YouTube and grinned. Izuku had passed 10 million subscribers on his YouTube channel, The Broccoli Boi.

------------------------

Character Bio

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Job: YouTuber and Co-Owner/Cashier of Toshinori Comics and Manga

Channel: BroccoliBoi(variety but mainly does animation/vlogs)

Twitter/Insta: @dekuuuu/@TheBroccoliBoi

------------------------

Izuku pumped his fist into the air as he leaped off of the ground. Some on goers looked on, confused about the sudden burst of happiness. Izuku couldn't contain himself and started running to the house he was sharing with his roommates. He fumbled for his keys as he ran up the stairs. He quickly reached the door, unlocked it, and burst through in a dramatic fashion. Shoto, who was slurping a bowl of Soba, looked up to see Izuku sweating as he stood at the doorway. Due to Izuku's loud commotion, Katsuki and Eijirou also came running down the stairs to see what it's about.

"Midoriya?" Shoto questioned as he slurped more soba.

------------------------

Character Bio

Name: Shoto Todoroki

Job: Model

Twitter/Insta: @sobashoto/@todoroki.shoto

------------------------

"DEKU YOU DAMN NERD WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NOISE?!!!" Katsuki yelled.

------------------------

Character Bio

Name: Katsuki Bakugou

Job: Twitch Streamer and YouTuber

Channel: Dynamight(gaming channel)

Twitter/Insta: @katsuking/@Dynamight