𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 |𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗?|

Start from the beginning

You may get offers from other people or there will be new job opportunities for you. If you have been thinking about leaving your job for something else this is your confirmation to do it. You may start working from home and will start a business of your own! I'm also seeing that you could be spending more time at home or will take more days off than you usually do. You may decide to rest for a week or maybe more. Don't be afraid to take breaks once in a while. The number 8 could be significant to you as well.

You could be a very spiritual person and may work with tarot or any other divination tool. You may be thinking of starting your own YouTube channel, Etsy shop, etc. This is your confirmation to do so, remember that you don't need fancy things to make your way to the top or to be "successful". Success is different to everyone so whatever your idea of success is will be your next blessing . But I am seeing a lot of money coming your way.

You may also be discovering some psychic "Powers" like Clairvoyance, Clairaudient or Clairsentient. If you are thinking of starting something with tarot, runes, palmistry or anything else spiritual this is also your confirmation to get started on that as well.

Alright pile 1! I think that is all I have for you , I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated. Thank you so much for giving me your time, I really hope that this resonated! Feel free to vote or comment if it did and I hope to see you in my next reading! Stay safe

( I'm sorry that this is a much shorter reading but I really wanted to put something out for you guys because it's been a while since I've updated :)

>> moon_ttea<<

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

Pile 2; Hawk Charm

Hi Pile 2! I'm not going to lie this reading was a lot different then piles 1, 3 and 4 and this will only resonate for a few

Hi Pile 2! I'm not going to lie this reading was a lot different then piles 1, 3 and 4 and this will only resonate for a few. This blessing is not something that will come in the physical world, this blessing is all about rest, relaxation and finding the courage and strength to leave a situation. I feel like a lot of you guys have either already left a situation or are going to be leaving a situation that is not good for you. This could be talking about leaving a karmic relationship but whatever the case it may be, it is now your time to rest and relax.

If you guys have not already left this situation, the universe will be giving you the strength to leave and will be helping you along the way on your healing journey. The universe is telling you to set boundaries with this person or group of people but to allow any emotions to come through. Don't ignore your feelings as that is blocking yourself from truly healing from what is hurting you. Allow yourself to feel what you want and don't analyze them. The universe is also telling you to be gentle with yourself, don't talk down to yourself because of what happened in this situation.