|𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟹/𝟼/𝟸𝟸 - 𝟹/𝟷𝟸/𝟸𝟸 |

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

Hello my loves!!! I hope you are all doing good , I thought that I could start weekly predictions so here we are! The tarot deck I'm using is called the White Sage Tarot.  I have 3 piles picked out...Pile number 1; Rose Quarts, Pile 2; Moonstone and Pile 3; blue lace agate. I tried a new style of shuffling today so let's see if there is anything different . As always I will have the tarot and oracle decks listed at the bottom.
~
I am wondering if any of you would like for me to start a How to: tarot. If anyone is interested in that please comment . If you have any suggestions on any readings or tarot "lessons"  I am open to those as well! Thank you for reading this lovely and let's see your tarot weekly predictions. I also tried out my own astrology "dice" that I made, I'm really excited to see what happens!
~

Pile 1; Rose Quarts
Zodiacs: Aquarius, Virgo, Capricorn, Leo (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other significant placements in your chart)

♡ Pile 1; Rose Quarts ♡Zodiacs: Aquarius, Virgo, Capricorn, Leo (also please keep in mind that these do not have to be your zodiacs, this is just confirmation for anyone who needs it; this could be your sun, moon, or rising sign or any other signi...

Hello beautiful!!! If you chose pile 1 with the Rose quartz then this is your reading! Let's get started shall we? Alrighty so pile 1 I feel like you guys have been working a lot and have really being focusing on your goals. You guys might be really worried about finding a secure spot in your career or you're having trouble finding an equal balance of work/school and your "me" time. You guys like to jump from project to project and you have probably been having trouble remembering to focus on your self and giving your self some love .

You may also be more in touch with your emotions and getting to know yourself more. Let any emotions come through and do not block them off, invite those emotions in, ask them how they're doing and why they are there.

I feel like the past couple weeks or even months you have been working non stop trying to manifest what you want, but it's time for you to let go of trying to control and let the universe help you. This week you guys are going to give yourself some love and you're going to focus on giving yourself the love and affection it deserves. You may be spending most of the week alone, surrounded by quiet. Some of what you've been trying to manifest will be coming in this week and all of that work you have been doing will be worth it.