{AN}

Heyy so I decided to write a ginny and georgia/ marcus fan fiction!!!!
Im not the biggest fan of this show but im obsessed with Felix mallard so here we are!
This is a little cheesy but its not that bad ... i think.... I hope.

Y/n- female reader (she/her/hers)

Obviously marcus baker is the love interest!!

Y/n is new to town her mother recently passed and her father wanted a change so they moved to wellsberry where y/n was instantly welcomed by max and ginny, then later marcus!

This is set just before sophomore sleepover so not to long after ginny moved to wellsberry.

This will follow the ginny and Georgia story line a few things will obviously be changed and i will be adding a few things too!!!

If you also like marvel i have 2 other completed story's on my page if you are interested!!!

Pls fell free to comment suggestions or opinions and vote i will really appreciate it!
And please correct me if any spelling is wrong 💜

Also i don't own the rights to any of these characters so please no one sue me because im just someone who's bored and has watched ginny and Georgia 5 times in the past week!

I will be updating this story every
Wednesday
Friday
And Sunday
Until the story is finished

Sooo ya!
I think thats all you need to know for now and stuff.
Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Happy reading !!!

- queens

💜💜💜