Chapter 10

ALL SHIT IS ABOUT TO FLIP THE TABEL...ENJOY!

Chapter 10 –

The final day was absolute hell. The teens were at death's door from their training. Especially when they had to use their quirks. Water was also excluded since Endeavour tells them that they wouldn't be able to have a drink break in reality. The girls felt like collapsing into the guy's arms but they refused to stop, especially Kyoka, she didn't want Katsuki to think she was weak, she wanted to prove that she had gotten stronger whilst training with him for almost six months.

When they finished Izuku could tell that Katsuki was almost near death from being parched. Katsuki slowly walked towards a rock to sit on trying to focus his breaths as drops of sweat fell from his forehead.

"Kacchan?" Izuku spoke in a concerned tone. Katsuki lifted his head to see the green-haired teen walking towards him. "are you okay, you've been very tired lately?" he asked sitting beside him.

"I'm fine Deku" he replied, avoiding eye contact.

Izuku let out a sigh and glew his emerald eyes at the angry blonde. "look, you're going to deny it but I've noticed when growing up with you, you tend to get more dehydrated with your quirk when you are stressed. Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked.

Katsuki's body felt like sinking into the ground. Izuku was right but Katsuki just sighed. "Deku..." his voice was low yet shaky but also serious.

"yeah?"

"If Ochako was cheating on you, and I found out...would you want me to tell you?"

...

"WHAT! WHEN WAS THIS!?" he yelled in anxiety as Katsuki realized how he asked his question.

"SHUT UP DEKU I DIDN'T MEAN LITERALLY...JUST AS AN EXAMPLE!" Katsuki shouted back calming down his friend. "I just wanna know," he said as he quickly gazed his eyes at Kyoka who was getting a bottle of water from Momo who created it from her quirk. but quickly looked back at Izuku.

"oh...well, I don't know, in a way it wouldn't be your business to intervene but then again, I wouldn't want to be left in the dark and if you were my friend, I'd want you to at least give me the hint of something happening" Izuku explained whilst Katsuki just nodded along slowly. "how come you're asking something like that?"

Katsuki froze and didn't know what to say. "oh err, well...a friend I know from my cousin, I saw his girlfriend cheating and didn't know what to do"

"oh, that's a shame...maybe tell your cousin and then it can be a weight off your shoulders," Izuku said with a chuckle.

Katsuki faked a chuckle back deciding to stand up. They headed toward the rest of the teens to have a drink break from their final day and hour of training to get back to the camp. Izuku knew he was lying, he knew deep down someone was affecting him and he knew it had something to do with Kyoka. He just hoped Katsuki wouldn't do anything stupid to break up a relationship.

"hey partner," Kyoka said lightly punching the blonde before handing him a drink of water as she giggled. "are you okay? You seem tired" she concerned.

"yeah...yeah I'm fine, just using my quirk too powerfully," Katsuki said scratching the back of his sweaty neck. "besides I need to push my limits to get stronger, in that way I can save people I care about" he added looking deep into Kyouka's dark Iris' she knew that he was talking about her which caused a hot sensation to stain on her pale cheeks. She wanted to drag him down to a kiss right there and then but Denki then entered her mind causing her to snap back into reality.

***

The evening finally arrived and the teens couldn't wait to leave in the morning since they could have a few days' rest instructed by their teacher as they have over-pushed their limits. The group of six sat around the fire with each partner on their shared log and chuckled and joked around with each other.