ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝟡

Y/N POV~
i jolted, quickly waking up to the sound of my phone ringing right next to me. "auurgh...what the fuck man..." i mumbled as i rubbed my eyes and forced them open so i could look at my phone. i picked up as alya started screaming into my ear. "YOU HAVE TO COME TO SCHOOL BRO I SWEAR- *lots of more yelling LMFAO*" she yelled. i clenched my eyes shut and hung up, rubbing my eyes yet again, then calling alya up again. "girl, get your ass to school, you can still make it if you hurry, theres great news!!!!" alya said as she hung up, leaving me curious. i sighed LOUDLY as i rolled out of my bed, landing on my hard floor. i knocked on my forehead, checking if my brain was still working after a week of being absent. i finally sat back up, grabbing my phone and getting up. i put on my shoes and grabbed my bag as i left in my pjs and my hair everywhere.

i slobbed my way over to school. my dark under eye circles being present as ever. i dragged my feet up the stairs as i knocked on the door to my classroom. i entered as everyone went silent. i slopped over to my desk, practically dragging my tired body. i threw myself onto the seat next to alya and mari as i sighed. "i knew you'd come" alya said with a smile. alya and mari both hugged me tightly as i smiled. "i've missed you guys, but man i already miss sleeping all day.." i sighed with a giggle.

it seems everybody has forgotten about the whole...incident.

"okay kids, quiet down" madam bustier said, as everyone followed her orders. "as many of you know, we have a field trip to italy coming up, and i made some *remember to bring* lists since we will be staying away for a whole week!" my eyes lit up as she said italy. "ITALY????? OMG YES BRO, WHERE ARE WE STAYING????" i yelled. the whole class looked at me as i sulked into my seat in embarrassment. "uhh...great question..y/n..we will be staying in crema" madam bustier said. i quickly got up in excitement. "THATS MY HOME!!!! I CAN VISIT MY NONNA(grandma)!!!!" i yelled. adrien looked back at me as he giggled. the whole class was shocked as i sat back down yet again. i could barely sit still the rest of the day.

school finally ended as i gathered my things together. i realized how much i'd missed school. i was about to leave the classroom when i was stopped by adrien. "hey, how are you?? you look like you're having a hard time" adrien said concerned. "what a polite way of telling me i look terrible" i said as i giggled.
"nono that wasn't what i-"
"relax. i was joking pretty boy" i interrupted as i flicked his forehead and kept walking towards the exist. he quickly caught up and walked with me. "if anyones pretty here, it's you, i mean you're literally wearing pyjamas to school" he added as we giggled. "so...are you going on the class trip?" he asked. "of course!!! i grew up there, my nonna prolly miss me anyway, don't cha think???" i said, hitting his arm with my elbow as we walked. he giggled. "i don't know if my father will let me.." adrien sighed. "HUHH????? adrien i'm gonna need to talk to your dad. right fucking now. take me to your house" i stopped as i looked at him. he sighed, unhopeful, as we started walking again. i linked our arms in excitement. "dude crema is BEAUTIFUL, and even more in the fucking summer, we're so lucky we get to go this time of the year!!!!" i said.

before we knew it, we had walked to adriens house. we went inside as i stared in awe. "YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU LIVED IN A FUCKING CASTLE???" i said as we entered the big front doors. the second we entered, adriens dad was there, on the stairs. "is that him?" i whispered as i hit adrien with my elbow. he nodded. "hello mr agreste. i'm adriens classmate. i would like to talk to you about an important class trip we're going on, that could be amazing for adriens college resume. it'd-" i let out as i got interrupted. "do you need a permission slip? i'll sign it" mr agreste said. adrien looked at me in awe as i grinned and handed mr agreste the small permission slip. he signed it as he gave it back to me with a smile. "oh, and my name is
y/n, it is rather nice to meet you." i said. "i'm gabriel" he said with a smile. "ah, nice to meet you gabriel. hey by the way..i was wondering if i could take adrien to the zoo? we have a presentation about animals in school, and adrien isn't really sharp on animals" i giggled. gabriel nodded as he practically pushed us out the door with a smile. the doors got closed behind us as adrien stared at me wide eyed. "how the fuck did you do that???" he asked, leaning closer to my face. i put my pointer finger on his forehead and pushed him back with a grin. "my mom says it's a super power. getting parents to love and trust me immediately is just my specialty" i grinned. "my father has never let me go out with friends before, this feels unreal." he said with a big smile. i giggled as adrien got a taste of freedom. "where do you wanna go first???" i asked. "andré's ice cream??" he asked. "huh¿" i let out as adrien grabbed my arm and we ran. we were giggling and laughing as we ran all the way to andré's little ice cream wagon thing LMFAO. i stopped, bending over as i panted. "i feel like a fucking dog who just ran after a stick for hours bro" i let out. "we ran for 5 minutes, lazy much??" adrien teased. "hi, i'd like an ice cream please" i said. "say less pretty girl. green eyes like pistachio, blonde hair like
vanil-" we all got interrupted by a loud thump. i looked up to see a massive robot, towering over the buildings. before i knew it, it's arm was swinging straight towards us. frozen by fear, my eyes widened. adrien quickly grabbed me and jumped out the way as we rolled on the hard ground. he protected my head as we stopped rolling. "you okay?" he quickly asked. my head was buried in his chest and he wasn't letting go. "ADRIEN I CANNOT BREATHE" i yelled as he finally let go. "ah, sorry!! you okay?" he asked yet again. "yeah, thank you adrien" i said as we slowly started to get up. "you have to hide, i don't want anything to happen to you" he said, as he grabbed my arm, running to hide me somewhere safe.
his heart was beating so fast.

he pushed me against a wall in an ally. "stay here, i'll make sure nothing happens to you" he said as he started to leave. "wait, you're leaving???" i asked as i grabbed his arm. "u-uhh...yeah, it wouldn't be safe for us to hide together" he stuttered. "i guess you're right..stay safe adrien" i said as i slowly let go of his arm. my lose hand slid down his arm, accidentally touching his fingers. he looked unsure whether or not he wanted to leave, before he shook his head and got running. i sighed as i slid down the wall, sitting on the cold ground. about 5 minutes passed and i could feel the ground starting to vibrate. "oh uh...." i mumbled as i slowly got up and peeked around a corner. to my luck, the bot saw me peek, and quickly grabbed me. the wind was knocked out of me as the bot was pulling me over at the speed of lighting. it scanned my face as a speaker could be heard. "i've got her hawkmoth." my eyes widened.
was i wanted??? why is it looking for me??? why me...why, why???? please...

i was pulled out of my panicked thoughts as cat noir yelled out for me. it was as if something came over him...kinda like..pure rage. "CATACLYS-" ladybug grabbed his arm. "cat noir you know you cant cataclysm akumatized victims" she said angrily. his breath was heavy as he ran, jumping straight onto the bot. he ran down the arm, as he got to me. "it's okay princess, i'll save yo-" before i knew it, the bots other arm had smashed chat noir across paris. i started panicking even more, as the arm retrieved into its body, with me in its hand. i was put next to the akumatized person who was steering the bot. he put the bot on auto pilot as he turned towards me. without thinking, i ran straight towards him and punched him, but to no use. my hand felt broken as he grabbed me by my wrist and turned it to the point it felt like it was gonna break. "STOP, PLEASE" i yelped, as he threw me back down. i grabbed my wrist in agony. "why were you looking for me.." i asked, rubbing my wrist. "you are dating, the one and only cat noir." the villain said. "i'm not, you've got the wrong girl." "mm yeah then who's this?" he asked, showing a picture from the video that went viral of cat noir and i. i turned my head in shame as i sighed. "sooo..here's the deal. you either tell me who chat noir is, or die. simple as that" the villain said. i started giggling, my giggle quickly turning into a laugh. i got up as i kept laughing and pointed at him. "YOU REALLY THINK I KNOW HIS IDENTITY??? YOURE A FOOL" i yelled, almost pissing myself laughing. the villain looked at me confused. "wait so...you're dating someone you don't know who is???" the villain asked. "of course, i'm no basic hoe" i said as i winked and got back to laughing. "sorry bud, but i won't be any help" i said as i wiped a tiny tear from my eye. "no need to tell me twice" he said in annoyance as the bot arm came back in, grabbed me and pulled me out. before i knew it, i was flying across paris. the bot threw me<3

i was screaming as i flew across paris, and before i knew it, cat noir had caught me. i took a deep breath as my trembling body was clinging onto cat noir tightly. he wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me tightly. he put a hand on the back of my head, and rubbed my head/hair (idfk). i pulled off for a second and looked up at him. "we need to talk" i said as he nodded. a loud thump could be heard as chat noir jolted, realizing he was a hero who was supposed to save the city right now. "we'll have to talk later, sorry y/n..." he mumbled as he ran off to go help. i started walking back home, realizing adrien probably went home too, since it was already getting late.
i just need to be sure he's okay at least.

*texts between y/n and adrien*
y/n: hey i'm heading home, see you at school tomorrow.

no response.