"Was this the only hotel available?" Came Olivia's snob remark.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Leigh replied sarcastically, feigning sincerity. "Is this five star hotel not up to your standards? Because the last time I checked, this was the best in the area –and it's not like you're paying for anything—"

"I just meant that maybe you could have found one more vibrant," she replied, cutting Leigh off. Her lips were pressed into a thin line as she held her nose up in the air. "This one is a bit dull. Besides, five star or not, I heard the service here is atrocious."

"I can name a few other things that's atrocious," Leigh muttered under her breath, only to get a scolding look from Jason who was just now emerging from the bus.

"Can I have a moment?" He asked Leigh, walking through the group of awaiting girls. Leigh sighed heavily, averting her eyes to that of the group instead of him.

"Actually, I should go up with the girls and get unpacked," she replied, making up an excuse. She tried to side step him, but Jason wasn't having it. He blocked her with one arm, and grabbed her by the waist with the other.

"Why do I feel like you're ignoring me?" he said, his voice going soft as he looked down at her. He was slowly pulling her closer to him. She could feel the toned muscles under his shirt against her chest.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she feigned innocence. "Why would I be avoiding you?" Jason shrugged playfully, wrapping his other arm around her waist.

"Maybe you're avoiding me because of this." His lips were on hers at the end of his sentence, firm yet soft as they automatically had Leigh's lips searing. His hand caressed its way up her back and went to hold her neck as his teeth grazed her bottom lip to get her mouth to open. His tongue was in her mouth next–intoxicating and sweet—and Leigh couldn't help but to snap her eyes shut and kiss him back.

"Hot damn!" Elsa screeched, making Leigh pull back from Jason awkwardly. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear before stepping away from him altogether. "As sexy as that was—and trust me, I think you two just gave me some material for my next novel—" Elsa continued, "this is supposed to be an all-girls weekend. So Jason, get lost."

"We're a packaged deal," Jason replied, sending a smirk Leigh's way. "Wherever she goes, I go."

"Well, right about now we are going to go upstairs, unpack, and get ready to go to a males strip club. You up for that?" Elsa asked, her tone drenched in sarcasm. Jason's eyes widened as he shook his head rapidly. He walked over to Leigh, kissing her on her forehead before muttering a quick goodbye.

Leigh knew he had invited a few of his friends along to have him a bachelor's party, and she just hoped that he didn't get too wild.

"Have fun," Leigh shouted after him. "But not too much fun." She turned to her group of... well whatever the girls were to her and gave them a shy look. Olivia was looking at her in complete boredom, Nora looked as if she was going to have an aneurism, Elsa was beaming a bright smile, and Francine just looked out of place. She was a dark haired women, with dull green eyes and a full round face. She didn't quite fit in with the rest of the group, but then again neither did Leigh.

"I have never seen anything as disgusting as that in my entire existence of life," Nora bit out, her manicured nails clutching her expensive hand bag as she faked a shudder. It was clear that she still wasn't over the fact that Leigh got chosen by a McFarroll son and she didn't—even after all this time. Leigh smiled, rolling her eyes.

"I doubt that," she replied. "I'm sure you've looked in the mirror at some point in your life."