There was nothing she could do. He gave up on her on the very same day he wanted her. Though she didn't give him her answer, he assumed he was rejected. Can she reject him?

In some point in her life, she had grown interest on her commanding officer. It made sleeping early hard for her as she kept thinking of Levi. What did he do to her? Why was she acting like this? And when he avoided her, she couldn't help but feel something heavy in her chest. Hanji sighed and approached Mikasa.

"Sorry about that, he's- you should give him space" Hanji muttered and Mikasa nodded. But it stung, because she missed him. And damn it all to hell, her heart was pumping slowly but hard and her nose cringkled as she felt some tears coming in in a few moments.

She left with her head hanging low.

Do me a favor. Reject me.

It was the last thing he told her. Levi returned to his office while she ran to her bedroom and covered her face with her pillow in frustration. She wasn't the type of girl to cry oftenly, but why was she crying now? Was she falling for Lance Corporal Levi?

At dinner, the group were all gathered at the table. It was visible in their eyes that they wanted answers from Levi about the expedition but didn't ask. Mikasa dared not to look at Levi. His arm was resting on the head of the chair and his head was layed back while he takes a nap.

Everyone was quietly speaking, murmuring and whispering, making sure none of them wakes up their squad leader for they know that he never really gets enough sleep from all the works.

"Armin, just many hours do you think corporal sleeps?" Jean whispered.

"Three hours? I don't know. But every time I go to his office, piles and piles of papers are always beside his desk" Armin shrugged. Mikasa couldn't help it but eavesdrop with the Levi subject. She seemed perked up, curious of Levi.

"Mikasa" Eren called. "Eren?" she replied.

"How strong do you think heichou is when he is angry?" He asked. Mikasa looked taken back by his question. How strong was he when he was angry again?

Memories flooded her mind. When Eren was captured by the titan Annie, and she was helplessly following her, Levi came. She threw the blame on him, thinking that she might lose Eren forever. Not knowing that Levi just lost everything except Eren. And he was angry, not to the titan but to himself. How could he not protect his friends again?

Right then, he wasn't strong, he was fragile. So so fragile that any time from that moment, he would break. And then, he was broken. The titan couldn't stand a chance against him. Some times, we just have to be broken to be fixed.

She opened her mouth to response but shut it immediately when she saw Levi flinch. His head slowly tilted towards the right, but didn't looked awake. She could hear Armin's sigh of relief at her back.

"LEVI CAN I BORROW EREN TOMORROW FOR RESEARCH!" Hanji exclaimed and the door was harshly opened and made a loud cracky noise. Mikasa furrowed her brows, so long for a good nap break.

Levi's eyes shot wide open, shock was evident. He had fallen asleep in the chair once again. He stood up and walked out, noticing the intoxicating presence of his squad. He cursed mentally when he felt Mikasa's gaze on him. He slammed the door shut leaving everyone else surprised.

"Okaaay... I'll take that as a yes!" Hanji shouted, through the doors. No reply. Hanji's eyes sparked mischievously and turned to the gulping Eren.

"Mi-Mikasa" he whispered for help. She just smiled apologetically at him, it was an inevitable event.

"Alright! Go to sleep cadets, we have some researching to do on titans tomorrow" Hanji cried, drolling on the last part. It was creepy but it was Hanji. A not so sadistic mad scientists who couldn't stop thinking about titans. The squad went to their respective bedrooms before curfew and slept except for one cadet.

Mikasa couldn't sleep at all and there are three reasons for that.

1. Levi constantly hunted her in her mind
2. Thinking of another way out of this mess
3. Sasha was snoring loudly

- -

Heeey. So long time no update. Have you guys seen soul eater right? Yeah, I could compare Hanji's obsession with titans with Stein's obsession of dissection. And it's creepy but they rock the mad style. Who's with me?

By the way, how is the book so far? I seriously need feed backs about it xD LEVI X MIKASA FOR LIFE.

Also, I have seen this picture in pimterest that really made my day. It said;

Welcome to Shingeki no Kyoji! Where you are either a titan shifter, an Ackerman or you're dead.

Mostly dead.

Just sharin. Thanks for the read!