Ch127 - Hospital (8)

"You mean, Schrodinger's cat?"

Outside the ward, Yi Hesong heard this word from Xie Yang and suddenly smiled. He looked at Xie Yang in an approving manner. "I didn't expect you to overturn the previous guesses so quickly."

Yi Hesong was really surprised by Xie Yang. It must be known that preconceived conjectures were the most difficult to be completely denied by oneself. He had suffered a lot from this but didn't expect Xie Yang to have a higher level of explanation in less than 10 minutes. In addition, this explanation was most likely correct.

Yi Hesong started to suspect that the organization had underestimated Xie Yang. In fact, Xie Yang's genes might not be top-notch but the acquired development of a pet couldn't be ignored. Xie Yang could completely rely on his own efforts to become a top pet.

Xie Yang was overjoyed. He ignored his slightly guilty conscience and smiled. "It is my honor to be able to help you."

Yi Hesong saw that this person wanted to be close and secretly acknowledged his strength, so Yi Hesong followed the flow and spoke smoothly. "You can follow me. If we cooperate then it will be easier to pass the instance."

The two sides hit it off.

[Why is it like this? This is obviously Xie Chi's answer!]

[Isn't it normal to tell others? Xie Chi said it. Can he stop others from listening to it? You said it yourself, don't blame others for spreading it. Don't say anything if you don't have the ability.]

[Furthermore, can't Xie Yang figure it out himself when he saw what happened? Funny, does an opinion belong to one person? Apps don't show what an actor is thinking.]

[Do the above people have brain damage?]

[In addition, Yi Hesong didn't ask Xie Yang if he thought of it. Xie Yang didn't lie! He just spoke the conclusion.]

Yi Hesong opened his mouth. "If this is the case, things will be a lot easier. If I encounter my past or future then I just need to call out his name and identify him. Therefore, I have to quickly find my past or future."

Xie Yang nodded. "It must be easy for you to see the patients of the other actors."

Xie Yang might be flattering this person but he was really telling the truth. Yi Hesong had his identity and strength. The other actors were counting on him to help them. If Yi Hesong asked then they would never stop him.

If he followed Yi Hesong then obtaining information would obviously be one degree easier. It was a reasonable consideration for him to take refuge with Yi Hesong.

Yi Hesong smiled deeply. "Let's go. We can also find Zhang Xing's past or future on the way."

Just as Xie Yang was about to follow, Yi Hesong paused and frowned. He felt a bit strange.

He had shot many movies including the peak orange movies. If it was so easy to deal with the ghost then it often meant the plot had another mystery. Otherwise, the difficulty wasn't worthy of the quality.

Of course, there were also cases where the app's first appraisal rating was too high. Although Yi Hesong wasn't too diligent in filming and hadn't stayed in the app for a long time, he had shot almost 20 movies. He had experienced the reduction in the quality of a movie after the shooting.

Before filming, the app's appraisal of the quality of horror movies was rough and subjective. It was because the measures were cold values and old experiences. For horror movies that hadn't been shot before, the quality error might be large or small. He couldn't rule out this situation happening in this movie.