He scanned my face and his face turned from a smile into a small pout.

"What's wrong bub?" I asked

"Where's my artwork?" He asked softly looking at my neck.

"It's there I just covered it with concealer." I said walking to him kissing his pouty lips.

"Why though. It just shows that you're mine." He said

"Yeah, but in the meeting your parents, my uncles, some cousins and brothers and my parents are going to be there." I said sitting on his lap.

"Fine, but I want to see it after, when we're home here. Okay amore?" He said

"Of course babe. Now we should get going, they'll be waiting." I said getting up.

"Yeah, let's get going." He said walking with me out of the penthouse.

Once we got into the car, we drove to one of my bases where mafia members train and stay around sometimes.

"Okay turn left then drive until that entry way." I directed him.

We approached the space and drove the winding road until we arrived at the house

(Back view) Imagine front view.

"This is so pretty." Dimitri said as we exited.

I walked into the house to see the attendees of the meeting here already in the lounge area.

I approached them and gave a quick hug to the persons I knew in the family.

"Hi, follow me." I said walking to a meeting room we had.

We walked into the elevator and exited on the higher floor and into a room on the left hand side

When we entered I invited everyone to have a seat and sat at the head, my parents and family sat on one side and then Dimitri and his family on the other while the other mafia leaders and their teams sat further.

"Okay, so you wanted a meeting. Talk." I said.

"I had a problem with a gang, I think we all have recently." The Chinese leader said.