18 - Can't be real

Start from the beginning

"Fuck, keep doing that and I'll finish in a second," I bit my bottom lip to suppress my smile just as he moved his face closer to my pussy. His hot breath tickled my skin before his tongue brushed against my slit.

"Fuck, Alex," I moaned out right before he gripped my thigh with his free hand and slowly caressed the skin, making the hairs on my legs stand straight.

He began tracing the ABCs, letting my pleasure intensify, sending me closer and closer to the edge. I gasped for air as his fingers curled inside of me and pushed deep, reaching all the right places.

"Alex," the moan came out as a whisper. "Fucking hell," I tugged his hair harder as he rubbed my spot gently and worked his tongue on my clit. My legs began to tremble as the release came closer.

"Shit, you're amazing," he said before sucking my clit lightly and fucking me with his fingers faster. I tilted my head back as I experienced my release from his fingers and mouth and before I knew it, his lips covered mine, coating them with my own taste.

He grabbed me by my thighs before placing me on the floor gently. He didn't care where we did it. As long as I was there he was okay to do it.

I don't think I will be able to see him go after the ball since this is an example of how I wish to spend each and every one of my mornings from now on.

————

I held Alex's hand as we walked through the Jardin des Tuileries. The sun was gracing us with its presence today and giving us the best possible weather for a walk around the city.

I turned my head back, seeing the small image of the Eiffel Tower very far. We weren't going to visit the landmark until the very evening and it was the best decision. I liked evenings over any morning even if today was the exception. I looked back in front of us as we made our way toward the fountain. The green chairs planted around the park were mostly taken by people but we managed to spot two right by the fountain.

I sat down before Alex joined me and I took a deep breath in. It was relaxing to be here around mostly nature and only a faint sound of cars and traffic in the far. But most importantly, Alex was here. We took every chance we got to spend our time together as memorable as possible. He was the one to suggest a walk here and surprisingly, the five-kilometre walk here wasn't so difficult as time passed faster than usual.

I looked over at Alex who was already looking at me with a small smile plastered on his face and black-rimmed sunglasses hiding his beautiful eyes. I smiled at him before he took my hand in his and gently caressed the back of my hand with his thumb.

"I like it here," I admitted.

"I knew you would. And this place won't be far away tomorrow if we want to flee," I chuckled before averting my eyes onto the view in front of me.

The ball was something that excited me but also scared me to death. I wanted to have fun to a certain extent but I feared that something none of us wishes to happen might come to fruition.

I knew that there was a strict guest list that Gabriele created himself and sent out to Dante for approval but these events never go to plan.

Just a little over two months ago, Vlad almost kidnapped Celeste and minutes before that, she killed her first "boyfriend".

And a year ago, Dante got into a massive fight with one of the attendees which ended in two hundred casualties.

Safe to say, charity events and other balls weren't on our side.

Alex gripped my hand slightly harder as I stared at the tourists with city maps walking around. "Something's up with you," he said, making it clear he meant it as a statement. I looked over at him before I looked back towards the trees far in front of us.