17 - A fucking dream

Start from the beginning

She never tells me she loves me in English. That was one thing that was clear as day for me. It wasn't real. She wasn't real. This was all a fucking dream.

---------

I woke up with a damn erection.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the bed. I grabbed my phone and saw it was two hours since my sister left the room. I groaned as I put the phone back on the bedside table and looked through the window.

Thick clouds covered the ocean we were flying over. I leaned against the wall behind the bed as I stared through the small oval window. I could almost feel every touch of hers that she shared when we flew from Rome to our estate in New York.

"Darling, I'm the dom in bed," she smiled.

"I don't like being told what to do and this is no exception." Her lips found mine again as she began to take my shirt out of my pants. I took off her jacket and pushed my shoes off. Cel unbuttoned my shirt and I pulled away from the kiss.

"You are feisty." She smiled as I helped her take my shirt off me. She unbuckled my belt. "You don't ha-"

"Zitti," [Shut it.] she pulled my pants and boxers down and took my length in her hands. The short strokes she did with her hand, let some pre-cum leak out. Her small hand couldn't even wrap around my cock fully.

"Oh, Cel." I tilted my head back before she put it in her mouth. She barely went halfway, but even that was enough to please me. "Cazzo di merda, love." With one of my hands, I moved her hair from her face and looked at her. God, she looked like a goddess. "Eyes on me, love." She looked up and went deeper. "Fuck, Celeste." I've never been this pleased with something like that. The way she licked the tip made me roll my eyes back from pleasure. I placed my hand on her head and pushed her down a bit. She gagged and pulled away. Small tears rolled down her cheeks, which I wiped off with my thumbs. I sat up, pulled her by her throat, and kissed her.

I was about to have my much needed alone time until I heard a knock on the door.

"Fucking hell, you really don't like when I do that, do you, baby?" I smiled as fixed my pants so my cock didn't ache with every move I made. I got out of bed and made my way toward the door. Opening the door, I dropped my eyes lower since the person was much shorter than me. I inhaled deeply as I tried to contain myself. "Guinevere," she smiled before trying to push me out of the entrance to my room. I stilled, making it almost impossible to push me away.

"Come on, do you want me to stand in the hallway?"

"I don't even want to see you anywhere near me." She looked me up and down and just as I had expected, her eyes locked on my crotch. Even though my pants were black, you can't just hide an erection that easily.

"I think we both know what you need," she looked up at me with her lustful eyes before her hand reached out to my shoulder. My muscles tensed from her touch and before I could back away from her, she grabbed the back of my neck with her hand and brought my head down, making our lips touch mid-way. My eyes stayed open before I frowned and pushed her away from me.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I growled as I wiped my lips with the back of my hand. I shook my head before I walked into my bedroom and slammed the door shut. "Fuuuuckkk," I let out a frustrated groan as I ran a hand through my hair. It was getting longer and as much as I liked it and imagined how much she would like to tug it any chance she got, I wanted it shortened.

I tried to breathe in and out as calmly as I could before I did something I'd regret.

Option one: kill her.