Under the full moon, a two lovebirds embrace each other

(a/n; pls drop the artist's name if u knoww!)

"I'll prepare our bath." after I said yes, Rengoku-san's face lighted up.

I still can't stop thinking of what happened earlier. Muzan Kibutsuji. Is that really only the thing you want from me?

To be your successor?

"Y/n." I looked at the bathroom's door and saw Rengoku-san having a wide smile.

"Oh I'm coming." as I took a step forward to him, I can see that he's getting embarrassed and his ears are now turning pale red.

"Oh you go there first, I'm going to take some towels for us." he said while taking his leave to get a new towel.

I took of my clothes and straighted up in the hot steaming tub.

I laid my back at the tub and closed my eyes.

I already know what I'm going to do.

I'll make sure that no one can hurt my love. No one.

"aah...it feels good." I think all of my sweat earlier got washed away and I'm completely naked right now.

I felt someone joined me in the tub.

"Aahh.." I looked at Kyojuro who's eyes is closed. The steams caressing his toned body. His long red and yellow locks slightly covering his beautiful face.

He's so handsome.

I was so busy staring at him until I realized he's also looking at me.

"U-uhm.."

"E-ehhh---"

Both stuttering both embarrassed.

A silence surrounded us for a sec and we laughed.

"It's full moon tonight." I looked up in the window and he is right.

The ambiance. The moonlight that shines through in the window that added more passionate air between us.

I looked at him again but this time, I reached my hand to caress his cheek.

"You're handsome." I expected him to flinch on what I just did but he didn't, but instead, he hold my hand, and move closer to me.

"And you're beautiful." he placed my hand in his lips.

"I'll hug you okay?" he asked me a question but he didn't wait for my answer.

He hugged me in my waist and placed his chin in my right shoulder. His mouth facing my neck.

"Is it okay for you to be like this?" I feel his warm breath in my neck.

"Like what?" I gulped. Well we are both naked right now.

"Like, we are both naked." his hug tightened.

"Well, it's normal for husband and wife to be like this, you know." I let out a small chuckle.

"Then it's normal for us to kiss right?" I laughed so hard because of his question.

He's too innocent. So pure.

"Of course!" I'm still laughing at his question when I felt he lifted me up and placed me in his lap. Me, facing him while sitting on him.

"Wha- Kyojuro!" I squeak because of his sudden move. He looked at me, not saying anything.

He took my hand and wrapped it in his neck and after that he wrapped his arms in my waist and started to kiss me.

A soft kiss.

My eyes widened. Well, we are married. But I'm not confident. To show him my body. To kiss him. To give him what does a wife should do.

The soft kiss became a rough kiss followed by his tounge who's sparring with my tounge right now.

When I tried to break the kiss, his right hand stopped my head from breaking it.

His breathing became more ragged and deep.

He's not innocent.

After a couple of seconds, he broke the kiss to get some air.

Both panting and huffing because of shortage of air. Both having a tint of red in their cheeks.

I saw his eyes widened and I know he realized what he just did.

"Y/n..I d---" I pressed my lips at his soft lips to give him a peck.

Once again I wrapped my arms in his neck and placed my head in his chest.

I can hear the beat of his heart. It's breathing fast.

"Words can't express how much I love you." he talked after a couple of seconds.

"Me too." I smiled.

It's been thirthy minutes since we entered the bathroom.

"Oh! We haven't cooked some foods yet!" out of excitement I quickly stand up and I want to just melt right now.

I'm standing in front of him, legs partly opened. Naked.

I saw him looked at me up and down with full of awe. While his mouth is slightly open.

"Ah! Shit! I'm sorry!" I splashed a water in his face and run to get the towel placed in the table.

I heard him chuckled.

"What was that for?" he's laughing and he stand up only for me to see his naked toned body.

I just frozed in there looking at him to clean the tub we used, while he's naked.

When he walked towards to me he wrapped a towel in his lower body and give me a kiss in my head.

"Seen enough?" he smirked at me before leaving.

"What? No! I'm not even looking!" I catched up to him.

"I'll be the cook tonight, go put some clothes I'll head to the kitchen." wait? He's going to cook with just a towel in his lower part?

"O-okay!"

So I decided to have no lemonade xd 👀 happy reading mwa mwa mwa ><