Bath

(a/n; check the pic👀 anyways idk the name of the artist, if u know pls comment their @ so that I can credit them!)

After I said I love you too, to Rengoku-san I stand up to take my shower.

"Rengoku-san, I'll take a shower first."
"Alright."

With that, I take my heels to the bathroom to take a shower.

I prepared my bath. Filling up the huge tub with warm water and I added some rose petals for the aroma.

The splash of water echoed in the bathroom when I sit down on the tub full of water and petals.

"ahhh...this feels good." I closed my eyes for just 5 minutes and take a shower.

"Rengoku-san, I'm done, you can go now." I called him out and I just heard him replied in the living room with a "okay".

I dashed through my room to put some clothes on. Wait.

What kind of clothes?

Why am I thinking what should I wear?

Is it because I'm going to share a bed with him later?

Whatever, I should just wear my pajamas and a shirt. That would be nice. And I'll tie up my hai---

Oh, my clip. I forgot to take it in the bathroom.

I dashed in the bathroom to take my clip. I opened the door and I was about to take my clip in the table next to the tub when Rengoku-san spoked.

"Y-Y/N?" I looked up to see Rengoku's face that are now lightly red.

I was so focused to take my clip that I even forgot that Rengoku-san is taking a shower.

"I-I....uhm.....I'm taking my..." my eyes fall of to his chest, to his six pack abs and to his..it's big.

A moment of silence hugged us, when I snapped back into reality.

"I forgot my clip! Sorry for barging in!" I bowed down three times to take my leave when I felt his large and warm hand hold my wrist.

"R-rengoku-san?" Shit. Shit!what are we going to do?!

"I just wanted to ask if you can scrub my back?" he left out a small chuckle noticing how panicked I looked right now.

"Y-yes..I'll scrub your back, you should've said it sooner!" I reached out the brush and body wash to scrub Rengoku-san's back.

"Thanks."

I poured some body wash in his back and starts scrubbing it off. I can say that his back looks sexy.

Then the view that I saw earlier popped up in my head. His toned body and his..long---

Eyy focus om scrubbing your husbands back.

The right side of my mind talked. Well yeah that's right.

After I scrubbed Rengoku-san's back he said that I can go now which make me feel like there's a ton of needles in my lungs that got off.

After I closed the door of the bathroom, I dashed right through my room only to bury my face in my pillow.

Then suddenly I started imagining things up, until I fell asleep.

-----›

I woked up just to see Rengoku sleeping beside me with just wearing some towel. I looked at the clock, it's 11:45 pm.

I stared at his beautiful and peaceful sleeping face.

This man is MY HUSBAND.

I can't believe it, and I'm thankful that our father arranged us the marriage. If it isn't my father's doing, I didn't met him.

I was about to touch his face when he opened his eyes and hold my wrist and pinned me down on the bed, towering me.

"Y/n..I'm sorry, reflexes." he quickly noticed what he had done.

I remained silent because of our faces just one inch away.

I saw his eyes focused on my lips, which made my heart skiped a bit.

I think I know where is this going.

"Rengo---"

He torridly kissed my lips. While his left hand started to roam in my body.

After a couple of seconds, he break the kiss and starts kissing my neck which made my body heat up.

After that, he got back from kissing me again but with tounge.

I want him to stop but for some reason, I don't want to since he's my husband.

I wrapped up my two legs at his waist only to feel his hard manhood under the towel.

Our kiss didn't break when we heard someone knocking violently in the door.

He lift his head up. To look at the clock, and return his gaze at me.

"Knocking? At this hour?" I put down my two legs that got wrapped in his waist.

"Let me check it." I stand up only to be pulled by him.

"No, wait for me, let's go check it."

After a couple of seconds, he already put some clothes on, with his nichirin sword.

As we got near in the front door we heard someone crying.

"Y/n...y/n please help me..." I stopped in my track because the voice is familiar. It's my bestfriend.

"Y/n....the demons...they attacked my family."

With that I opened the front door only to see my bestfriend lying on the ground with some bruises and bloods.

"What happened?!" I motioned Rengoku-san to lift her up and place her in our house.

"Where is the demo--" I got cut off when someone spoked behind my back.

"Don't you dare try to take away her! She's a marechi! You smell nice too! I'll eat you!" I looked back and the demon started to charge at me.

I placed my hand at my waist to get my nichirin sword.

None. I forgot ny nichirin sword.

Fuck!

"I'll take what's min--" the demon was about to touch me only to see his head got severed by a flame.

"Nothing is yours. My wife is only for me. Alone." I got chills in my spine when I heard how possesive Rengoku is.

"Are you hurt?" he hold my shoulders.
"No, I'm fine. Let's go check my bestfriend."

I dashed at my bestfriend who's lying in the bamboo mat.

"What happened? Your family?" I gritted my teeth to stop my tears. I can't afford to lose my bestfriend.

"When I came back from buying in a store, I saw my family getting attacked by the demon...s-so I smashed his head with a wood and I-I tried...m-myself to be a distraction...i don't know if that demon didn't attack my f-family before it catched me ..please check my family.."

"alright..alright, I'm going to treat you up okay? Rengoku-san is going to check your family."

My bestfriend just replied with a nod.

"Rengoku-san. Can you do it?"
"Yes, I'll be back right away."

"Come back safely okay?" I called him out and he just replied with a smile.

"Everything is gonna be okay. I'm here." I shhed my bestfriend as I treat her wounds.