Y/n arrives at Rengoku Residence

The time already arrived where I'm going to live on Rengoku Residence. Time really flies fast.

"Father, make sure you will eat on right time okay? Lock the door when you're going to sleep." I said as I pick up the things I'm gonna use when I'm going to live in Rengoku-san's house.

"You don't need to worry me." my father spoked as he helped me pick up the things I'm going to use.

I'm a bit happy because I got to see Rengoku-san's face again and live with him for the time being, but there is also a part of me that I don't want to leave my house, especially my father. I can't leave him, what if a demon attacks him? What if--

"Y/n?, you're good to go." I stopped overthinking when my father called me.

"Oh, okay hup!" I shouted to lessen my overthinking era.

"Someone will accompany you to Rengoku Residence...oh there he is." I saw my father looking at the east direction and I also looked there. I saw a young man that kinda look like Kyojuro. That maybe his little brother.

"Good morning, I'm Rengoku Senjuro, Rengoku Kyojuro's little brother." he bowed at us.

"I see. You will accompany my daughter right? Have a safe trip." my father patted Senjuro's head.

"Yes, shall we get going Y/n-san?" he asked me as he offered his hand to help me carry the other things.

"Yes!" I looked at my father behind us, my heart cracked as I look at him, he will be all alone in our house. All alone.

"Father? Make sure that you're still alive when I go home okay?" my voice cracked and my father noticed it.

"Who do you think I am? I'm strong! Right?" my father laughed as he embraced me.
"Make sure you will be a good wife okay? Kyojuro is nice, you're safe with him. Eat on the right time, always take a bath because you don't usually take a bath, brush your hair, and lastly take care of yourself." I let out the cry that I'm hiding earlier. Why does my father sound like he's going somewhere far?!

"Father, you sound like you're gonna die. I'm coming back before our wedding right?" I let out a small laugh.

"Now, Don't cry. Kyojuro is waiting for you." he patted my head, and smiled brightly.

------>

We already arrived at Rengoku Residence. My hands are cold and my heart is pounding so fcking fast. As Kyojuro's little brother opened their gate.

"Y/N! You're here!" I heard a familiar voice that calmed me a bit.

"Senjuro, let me assist Y/n from here, you can now do what you're going to do." He patted Senjuro's head, the boy smiled.

Kyojuro assisted me and guided me to my room after we dropped all my things, he let me meet his father.

"Are you alright?" he asked me, maybe he noticed that I'm nervous.

"J-just a little nervous."

"We're here." his happy go lucky face become serious. This is my first time seeing him like this.

"Father, Y/n is already here."

"Come in." I heared his father talked.

The smell of 'sake' surrounded the whole room. He's drinking. We bowed at him at sit down on a mat.

"I see, you're the old man's daughter." he's talking about my father.

"Yes.." I replied quietly because I don't know what to say.

"You're staying here right? Make yourself at home but do not interupt me, while I'm drinking. Don't mind me." he said as he drink another bottle of sake.

"You two can now go." as I heared those words I feel like I can breathe again.

As we go out at the room, I saw Kyojuro smiled again.

"Are you fine?" he asked as he started walking.
"Yes."
"Then let's go."
"To where?"
"I want you to meet my friends and comrades and my master." he looked at me. Our height really differs, compared to my height to him, I'm around his chest.

"I..uhm.." honestly, I'm shy. I don't have a high confidence and I really don't know how to talk with other people.

"Hmm? It's fine as long you're  with me." He said as he hold my hand.

If he keeps being like this, I might fall for him.

HELLO MY LOVELY READERS! HOW'S YOUR DAY?

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER. ANYWAYS, WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE HASHIRA?