Jealousy

(a/n; Kyojuro being jealous for a whole chapter.)

It's been two days since Kyojuro take my first kiss. During that time, due to my embarrassment, I always avoid him whenever he tries to approach me.

Luckily, my past missions were just only me clearing the reports.

When he's around, I don't know what I'm doing.

Does that mean...I like him?

My thoughts got cut off when I felt someone patted my head.

"You okay?" I'm about to run away when I saw my childhood friend.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked again. Kurama is my childhood friend, but when he turned 15 they moved somewhere.

Kurama is also my first crush. I mean, well... Only a crush. But that was before.

"Ooi!" he hissed and flicked my forehead while making a sound "tsk tsk tsk".

"Kurama..?" I still asked even tho I already know.

"What? You didn't recognize me? Your handsome childhood friend?" he asked while raising his right eyebrow.

Handsome? Well, he's not lying tho. His perfect jawline, his long eyelashes, his blue eyes, his plump lips and his long white hair.

I scoffed to hide what I'm thinking.

"What are you doing here in the market all by yourself?" he asked again.
"Can't you see what I'm doing Kurama? Of course buying some foods and materials, idiot." I'm all by myself because Rengoku-san do have a mission, i don't know when will he comeback. Senjuro insisted that he will go with me, but since he is busy with his training, I asked him to stay.

"ooooh, I heard you will get married soon?" he said in a child-like tone while placing his forefinger in his plump, pinkish lips.

"Yeah. Who told you that?"

"Of course, your bestfriend! How will not know what's happening to my beautiful childhood friend?"

"What are you doing in here?"

"Nothing~ just wandering to see some cute boys."

Wait..what? Did he just said cute bo--

"Y/n? Can we meet later? To the cliff, where we always see each other when we were kids." he faced me, from a happy face to serious one.

"Why?"

"I just..want to have..uhm you know..I missed you so, yes or no?"

HE MISSED ME.

"okay."

"I'll get going now! See you later." he hugged me and kissed my hair.

Did he just kissed me...? I mean my hair?

When I turned around I see Rengoku-san with his usual face. He was feet away with me.

My heart went on a run again. What am I going to do? What am I going to do?

Run?

Approach him?

Hug him because the fact that I miss him?

Kis--

"Y/n? Are you done doing a shopping? Give me that, let me carry all of that." he reached my hand to get all of the food and things that I bought.

He paused.

"Why your hands are so cold?" and that's when I know my face flushed red.

"N-nothing! I am fine! Let's go?" I was about to take my walk when he asked

"Who is that white haired man?"

"My childhood friend!" I answered, not facing him.

Does that mean, he's already there for the entire time?

-------›
(RENGOKU'S POV)

Senjuro said tht Y/n went on a shopping today. I wonder if she's going to avoid me again.

Is it about that kiss?

Did I crossed the line too much?

---------
Even tho there a tons of crowds I already saw Y/n holding the things she bought.

But

A man hugged her and kissed her hair.

So I tried to approach her, but whenever I took a step, she looks like she can't breathe.

"Y/n? Are you done doing a shopping? Give me that, let me carry all of that." I asked, but when I reached her hand, it's cold.

"Why your hands are cold?" I asked again, but suddenly her face become light red.

N-nothing! I am fine! Let's go?" she started walking. I don't want to ask her who is the man who hugged and kissed her hair but my mouth betrayed me.

"Who is that white haired man?"

"My childhood friend!" Y/n answered, not facing me.

-------»
We already arrived at our house and Y/n is still stuttering whenever I ask her something or whenever she talks.

"Rengoku-san? I-I...I'm going out for a bit to see someone. I'll be back." she's not looking at me again.

"Perhaps, can I ask who is this someone?" She's still not looking at me.

"My childhood friend..."

"oh..Okay."

What is this feeling?

Is..it?

Jealousy?

Me? I'm jealous?

--------
It's been 4 hours ever since Y/n go out to see her childhood friend. And it's already getting dark.

When I opened the gate, I saw her approaching our residence.

She's smiling and she look...happy with her childhood friend around.

"So that's all for today! Bye Kurama!" she hugged him.

"Can you manage to go home just by yourself?" she asked again. She looks comfy with him.

"Yeah. Since my place is not that far. It's just 5 pm. I can manage. So...bye!" and he kissed Y/n's forehead.

Both of them go to different paths and when Y/n saw me, some sweats are starting to build in her forehead.

"R-rengoku-san, where are you going?"

I remained silent.

"Rengoku-san?"

"Stay in my room tonight." with that I turned around.

I need to say what I'm feeling right now.

-------›
(Y/N'S POV)

"Stay in my room tonight."

Rengoku-san's last words are only the things in my head after I came home.

Staying in his room? For the first time.

I don't know but his face kinda looks like he was about to explode earlier.

But...staying in his room?

Should I go?

Perhaps are we going to have sex?!

Hello! How are you my lovely readers, are u guys still in here? Haha. Y/n be overthinking just because kyojuro invited her in his room😭🤚.