Wedding Day

(a/n; so this gonna be what your wedding attires look like, since your wedding gonna be more in traditional japanese style.)

)

"And now you're set!" my bestfriend exclaimed as she looks at me from the top to the bottom.

I just replied with a smile.

I'm kinda nervous to be honest. Maybe is it because I'm going to get married?

"You nervous?" I heard her say, she noticed how deep what I'm thinking.

"Yeah. Sort of."

She hugged me and I heard a soft sobs.

"Your family...they are so proud of you right now. Specially your father." she breaked the hug as she wipe the tears in her eyes.

"Let's go?"
"Yes, let's go."

------›
(Rengoku's POV)

"You're sweating." Uzui pointed out as we wait for Y/n to get ready.

"I wish you a happy wedding." Himejima talked in our back while making his usual pose.

"AAA! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y/N!" Mitsuri exclaimed as I noticed Iguro looking at her.

"Oh, there she is." Shinobu said with her calm tone.

My heart feels like it's going out in my chest as I look at Y/n who's walking toward me with her bestfriend.

She looks more beautiful.

Our wedding will be held at the nearby shrine. A Shinto wedding.

------›
(a/n; this is still Rengoku's POV)

Since our wedding will be held in the shrine. All I can hear is the chirping birds and the sound of the trees dancing.

After we got purified, we drink the sake and I started to read the words of commitment.

"Y/n...I will love you wherever and whatever you are. You are my eternal flame. I will protect you. I love you." I saw Y/n teared a bit.

"Rengoku-san, I will love you forever and always."

It takes 40 minutes just the ceremony got finished, we offered a symbolic offerings for our deities.

After that, we got into a carriage as we go to the said reception, which is Y/n's house.

"Y/n." I hold her hand as the carriage go to our reception.

"Rengoku-san." I saw her made a genuine smile.

"I'm already yours. And you are mine."

We both giggled and I felt she rested her head in my shoulders.

-----›
(a/n; at reception, this is still Rengoku's POV)

As we wait for Y/n to change her clothes into irouchikake. I saw Kurama walking towars me.

"Where's Y/n?" he asked with his low voice yet it does have a flirty tone.

"My wife is changing her clothes right now." yes, MY WIFE. AS IN MY WIFE.

Oh...gatekeeping.

He looked at me for a minute.

"Y/n really loves you so much. She said that to me when I meeted up with her."

I replied with just a 'hmm mm'.

"So I'm asking you, not as her childhood friend but as an older brother even tho we don't share the same blood. Please protect her, and protect yourself also. You are the only family she had right now." he patted my shoulder.

"Tell her I attended the wedding earlier, and I have some place to go right now, so I won't be here when she com---."

"Kurama?!, you're here!" I heard Y/n exclaimed as she dash to Kurama.

"Y/n! Congratulations!" they both hugged each other.

"I was about to go."
"go where?"
"secret"

I saw Y/n lift her right eyebrow and tilted her head on the left side.

"Fine fine, there's a family meeting, and I got appointed as the new head. What a pain in the ass."

"Oh, bye bye! See you later. Have a safe trip."

"Rengoku-san,Y/n, I have to go now. Congratulations!" with that he waved a goodbye.

I motioned Y/n to sit on a small elevated seat with a golden folding screen behind our back for our during wedding banquet.

"Cheers to the newlyweds!" I heard everyone cheered.

"More babies will come!" Uzui exclaimed and everyone laughed and some of it are asking that we should make a baby already.

While on the other hand, I saw Y/n's face getting red, and when I tried to hold her hand, it's cold.

"You okay?" I whispered in her ears.
"Yeah..just a little bit embarrassed." she let out a small chuckle.

"Well? How many kids do you want?" I grin just to tease her but I recieved
"Fuck you." she laughed.

"Wow, that's my first time hearing you say that."
"Well...I curse a lot when I'm not with you." she took a bite of the foods in our table.

"Eh, you're a bad girl then." I took a sip of sake.
"Why you have to be sound like that?" She laughed again.

-----»
After the wedding ended. Everyone had gone to their home. Except for the Demon Slayers.

"Rengoku-san, Y/n, congratulations." our Master greeted us.

Both me and Y/n bowed our heads.

"We should get going."

We bid a farewell to them. I looked at the clock. It's already 6:08 pm.

"Y/n." I motioned her to sit beside me in the living room.

"Why?" she started removing her hair dresses.

"I love you." I faced her to give her a hug. I felt her soft hands brushing my hair.

"I love you too."

EYO! YOU GUYS ARE ALREADY MARRIED! CONGRATS!

IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO REMEMBER HOW DO TRADITIONAL JAPANESE WEDDING ARE HELD, BC I ATTENDED MY AUTIE'S WEDDING BEFORE IN JAPAN. THO IDT IF I WROTE IT CORRECTLY.

IT'S NICE AND QUIET IN THE SHRINE, THO THEY DO HAVE A STRICT RULES WHICH IS GOOD.

I HOPE I WROTE THIS CHAPTER WELL! HAPPY READING!

THANK U SM FOR THE 600+ READS! MWA