Chapter 13 Kono Nin F*** things up

Somewhere in the world of Naruto

The mission had turned out to be a simple C-rank escort mission, which had gone smoothly in Minato's opinion, other than the occasional chakra infused punches from sakura.

Tsunade had taken the girl on as a student after being dragged back by Jiraya. And in a short period of time, she had already learnt basic healing and the chakra infused punch.

Now, team kakashi plus Minato had just finished the escort mission and were heading back to konoha

"Sasuke kun~"
"Ugly, I think it's pretty obvious dickless doesn't like you"
"Hn"
"Shut up sai Baka!"
"Hmm? Did you say something ugly?"
"Hn"
"CHAAAAAAAA"

Sakura punched sai, or she tried as sai doged it. The punchade contact with the ground, which cracked apart. Meanwhile, Minato was panicking while kakashi thought "sai is learning well"

Then, a cave nearby exploded, catching their attention Minato said"let's go!" And the team shot off towards the source of sound (A/N to all you people reading this, if you hear a cave exploding please run away, don't be a idiot)

A cave nearby, 5 minutes ago

"Ok so let's go through the plan again. Crow, raven red and paper, you guys will attack the white zetsu. Crow will lead you guys. There is also a chance the akatsuki may be present, so keep a eye out for them. Meanwhile, me Tobi and fox will attack and seal madara and black zetsu. I will lead this team. Tobi, we will pass all the seals to you since you can use kamui to reach them." Turtle, aka Rin said.

Now of course, it would be too boring and predictable for this to end like that. So, I , decided to spice things up abit

All of them nodded, and they made their way to the cave Madara hid in.

Team Rin

"Madara should be somewhere here" Obito whispered, as the trio moved along silently, not wanting to alert anyone. Then, there was a explosion in the upper parts of the cave, shocking all three of them. They gathered themselves quickly, rushing towards the sound of the crash.

Then, as they turned around a corner, a voice spoke "Ah, looks like your finally here, did you think we didn't notice?" Inside, was Madara and black zetsu.

"Madara...." Obito growled "That's no way to speak to your sensei, isn't it Obito? Not that you actually respected your sensei, given the fact that you were responsible for his death. But it is funny though, working with his son now, I wonder what he said to you to let him work with you, Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze."

Naruto and Obito were ready to attack Madara when Rin held them back. "Stick to the plan" she said. The two masked men nodded, and Naruto launched himself at Madara, immediately placing the one seal he had been given on the uchiha.

"You won't be able to get reanimated anymore, this seal is on par with reaper seal!" Naruto said

Meanwhile, Obito sunk into the ground, attempting to get black zetsu from behind. Unfortunately, black zetsu sunk into the ground too,then rising up a few metres away.

Directly outside the corner

Minato and kakashi were registering what they have just heard. Obito was alive?! Minato's son was there?! And Obito did what?! As the rest of the team looked at the two unresponsive adults.

Growing impatient, sasuke launched a fireball at the turtle masked figure, and the spiral masked one scooped her up bridal style, his cloak catching fire.

Sasuke then rushed in, launching kunais at the masked nin. Minato and Kakashi sighed, making a mental note to try to get the uchiha to strategise before attacking, then jumping into battle to help him out.