Chapter 12 Hope you weren't expecting that!

Previously, on Total Drama Island
___________________________________________
Hokage office

"Old man! Take this! S3XY JUTSU" Konohamaru said, transforming into a girl, which I will not go into details about. Hiruzen's nose immediately started bleeding and he was knocked out, while minato and asuma, were traumatized for life and kakashi, who had tagged along, started giggling, and a blossom of red appeared on his dark blue mask

Minato then took the black book from hiruzen, before he, kakashi and asuma shunshinned away to read it.
___________________________________________

Now

Minato opened the book slowly, as though as it was made out of gold while kakashi and asuma peered over his shoulder.

He opened the book, and to his surprise, it was blank. Nothing was written on the pages, which were just a sheet of white.

"Wait what?! What was dad so secretive about then?!" Asuma asked

As if it was on cue, hiruzen appeared in front of them with a shunshin, and said "ok, you've looked at the book already, so give it back now." Minato reculantly returned the book, thinking that there was something else hidden" meanwhile, hiruzen was calming down, thankful for the seal Naruto had placed on the book so that only registered people could see it's contents.

Flashback by me slacking and skipping homework

"Gramps?" Naruto said "yes? What do you want Naruto?" Hiruzen asked "can I leave the village?" "Why?" Hiruzen asked, curious about why "Well, I don't really like the villagers and someone volunteered to take care of me!"
"Oh? Who is the person"

"That would be me" a hooded figure dropped down and hiruzen immediately picked up a kunai and aimed it at the said person

"Whoa, chill I come in peace!" The person said, raising her hands up "Nee-chan!" Naruto exclaimed "Naruto.... Please give me a good reason why you should trust her." Hiruzen said "well, she helped me! And she's also dad's student!" "Wait what?! Which one?!" Hiruzen exclaimed. Naruto then threw a privacy seal at each end of the room, ensuring no one, other than the three would know what was happening.

Afterwards, the masked person proceeded to take her mask off, and hiruzen gaped "r-rin? How....." "Well, it kinda started when...."

One explaination later

"I-i think I need some time to process this"
"Sooooooo gramps, can I go?" Naruto asked "yes" "thanks! Oh yeah, gramps, take this it will help you stay in contact with me! But other than me, only you and whoever we allow can see what is inside!" Naruto said "o-ok well have a nice time Naruto"

Kai!

He continued his battle with his paperwork, shouting a battle cry before summoning a bunch of clones "let us defeat this monster one and for all!" With that, the clones started scribbling furiously on the papers

Somewhere else

"Ok obito, this is the final challenge before you complete your torture" Naruto began "Yay! Finally what is it?" Obito said "you have to beat kurama and I- oh wait change of plans kurama wants nagato and konan to join" "Do you want me dead?!" (Kurama: yes) "ready.. go!"

Naruto, nagato and konan immediately lashed out, forcing obito to activate kamui as missiles, tailed beast bombs and paper bombs head his way. "WHAT THE FUC-QUAR" obito yelled "YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME WHAT MY OBJECTIVE IS!!!" "simple, just place a paralysis seal on two of us" Naruto said "wait.... It's that easy?!" "Yes"

Obito kamuied through all the attacks and approached the three. He slapped a paralysis seal on nagato, who was dragged out by Rin, who then removed the seal. Then, obito disappeared into the ground, causing konan and Naruto to heighten their guard. Suddenly, obito dropped down from the top of the cave, barely placing a seal of konan, who dropped towards the ground and was caught by Rin.

"Congratulations, you've passed" Naruto said "Yes!" Obito exclaimed "you'll be know as Tobi still by the way" Naruto said, as he passed obito a spiral mask and a black cloak

"Anyways, now we need to discuss the plan about madara and black zetsu. Crow, raven, red and paper will take on the white zetsu since thanks to our information, we know there are over 10000 of them. Me, fox and Tobi will take on black zetsu and madara. Our goal is to seal them away, so Tobi, take some of these seals that fox made we will each have 10 just in case."

The people nodded, not noticing the fact that a white zetsu had just emerged from the ground, too late to get information about their plan, but enough to see who they were.

"Madara Sama will find this information useful" the zetsu thought, as it sank through the ground to deliver information.

Yyyyyyyy

"Madara sama, I have returned."
"Oh? What information do you have?"
"Obito is working with another group now, he cannot be trusted"
"Well, who are the members of this group?"

"Obito uchiha, Rin Nohora, Naruto Uzumaki, Itachi uchiha, Shisui uchiha, Nagato uzumaki and konan (does she have a last name?)"

"What a surprising bunch, they probably know about us, so we'll set up a countermeasure if they decide to attack"

Konoha

Jiraya walked towards the hokage office, jumping through the window, bringing in a grumpy tsunade and a worried shizune in tow.

"Yo! Sabutori sense- MINATO?!" "Jiraya sensei?" "How are you alive?!" "Well, I died when the kyubi was released by the masked man but got brought back to life during the chunin exams by orochimaru accidentally"

One long explaination about the chunin exams later

"I'm going to send spies after this little group you found" jiraya said "anyways, mind explaining what you were doing when I was dead? I can't seem to find my son anywhere" minato said

Somewhere else, Naruto sneezed as Jiraya gulped in fear.

"Anyways, Hiruzen is currently in the mission distribution room, so I'm just here, waiting for kakashi's team to come so we can go for the new mission."

As if on cue, team kakashi arrived, and minato said "well, bye sensei!"

HEY YALL IM BACKKKKKKK AND ALIVE
Anyways, this is probably gonna be the third last chapter since I'm kinda lazy-
We don't talk about that
Anyways, something deathy is gonna happen in the next chapter cuz yes
Finally,
Happy birthday to the scorch release user Pakura and Ginkaku, one of the gold & silver brothers who ate some of the nine tails

Anyways, bye!!!!!