Chapter 11- Itachi

Itachi lept through the trees, decked out in his anbu uniform without his mask. Then, he reached his destination. The uchiha compound.

He took out his katana, quickly killing all the uchiha. Blood splattered all over the street, as the uchiha fell one by one, until there were only 3 other than himself in konoha.

Then, sasuke rushed across the street, a worried expression plastered on his face. "Tou-san! Kaa-san" the worried duck-butt thought

Itachi stood on top of a telephone pole, watching his brother as the younger dashed across the street, towards their house.

He himself made his way towards the house, instantly bypassing his brother with shortcuts and shunshins as he prepared himself for what he was about to do.

When he reached the house he shared with his parents, he had not expected to see them kneeling on the floor. "F-father" Itachi stuttered. "I see you've chosen to go with the other side." Itachi remained silent. "Good job, I didn't suspect you until this morning" "...." "Don't worry Itachi, our suffering will only last a second,unlike yours." Finally, mikoto spoke"I love you, uchiha Itachi, take care of sasuke for us" itachi stabbed his Kanata into his parents bodies, removing them as blood dripped from their lips and their bodies hit the ground with a thud. Itachi's tears dripped to the ground, as he grit his teeth. "Father...... Mother........"

Then, Itachi straightened up as he sensed sasuke's chakra arriving as the said duck butt reached the door.

Sasuke turned the doorknob and pushed with all his might, not noticing that he was actually pushing against the door, which happened to be a pull door. Itachi sweatdropped, and thought"seriously?"

Finally, sasuke realised his mistake and opened the door, rushing into the room.

But what he saw next made him want to puke.

His mother's body, lain below his father's in a pool of blood. Itachi stood behind "nii-san!" Sasuke thought.

Sasuke shouted "Big brother! ....Big brother! Big brother!! Father and mother are... How?! Why?! Who would do such a thing?!" (A/n ask him yourself)

Itachi quickly threw a kunai at the door behind sasuke, who grimaced as it grazed his shoulder, which unknown to him, made his brother apologize to him in his head.

Remembering his act, Itachi glared at sasuke and said"foolish little brother..." Which confused sasuke. Mangekyo sharingan Itachi put sasuke into a tsukuyomi, and the boy watched his parents death as he screamed "AAAARGH!!! STOP IT!! DONT SHOW ME SUCH THINGS!!! ITACHI!!!! AAAAH!! WAHHHHH! STOP!!BIG BROTHER!! DON'T.....FATHER AND MOTHER, AAAAARGH!!!!" Sasuke gripped his head as he was put through watching the scene. Itachi badly wanted to hold his younger brother tight, tell him he was sorry, and explain to him. However, his mission did not allow him to do that.

Itachi released the tsukuyomi, and sasuke fell to the ground. Sasuke muttered "why.... Why did you" "to measure my capacity" Itachi simply replied. Sasuke grit his teeth as he said "...to measure your capacity...? That's it..?" Itachi said nothing while inside, he was dying. His younger brother, who he had promised to take care of, was suffering by his hand. "... that's... Your only reason for killing everybody...? Itachi shut his eyes and replied"I had to"

Sasuke laid on the ground, and as itachi said nothing, he pushed himself up, screaming "What is wrong with you?!" As he rushed towards his brother, only to receive a punch in the stomach.

Sasuke fell to the floor as he saw his father, fugaku's body and tears dripped from his eyes. He screamed "WAHHHHH!!! Don't kill me!" As he tried to run out of the room. Itachi said "you... Are not even worth killing. Baby brother, you're pathetic."