Chapter 2

I'm not mean in not cold....
Fine I'm lazy
BUT IM DEF NOT ATTRACTIVE

Smol timeskip brought to you by kurama beating up shukaku while I watch

"So hiruzen, mind telling me where Naruto is?"

Hiruzen then stiffened up, saying" uh..... The thing is, he left 8 years ago""wait...... So your telling me you let a FIVE year old leave the village?!"Minato shouted"He wanted to leave" hiruzen said, as they neared the council room

As they entered, hiruzen realised something was wrong"where's danzo?" He asked Homura, one of the advisors replied"he is dead, someone attacked when Orochimaru was attacking the village." Hiruzen, immediately shunshinned , along with minato, who no one had noticed yet. Then he arrived to a broken down exploded building, he took a sharp breath. Danzo's body laid Infront of the building, while hiruzen could also see some other bodies, who all had masks that were blank. "Root....." Hiruzen said. Danzo had promised to disband root, but he obviously had lied. then, minato noticed a piece of paper on the ground "xxx xxxxxxxx" then, he showed it to hiruzen.

"Let's go, it looks like a address." Hiruzen said as they both made their way to the place.

When they arrived, they found a large building, which looked deserted. But as they entered the building, they began to hear cries and both of them got into battle positions.

"Danzo is dead!" Then, there were cheers. Then, hiruzen and minato went in. There were more than 50 children, and some younger root and one older one, who was guarding them from the two

Hiruzen then asked" what's your name?"
And the older one replied"Sai" "well sai, your safe now. Danzo is gone I can help all of you" sai immediately felt relieved. The children wouldn't have to go through what he had.

Hiruzen had got a house for them, as some of the former root didn't want to stay in the building due to bad memories. Before he left the children and former root, he had said" for those formerly in root, if you still want 5o be a shinobi, visit me later at the office and I'll get some of my shinobi to test you and decide your rank."

The former root and children were happy

Omake

Hiruzen bad just got the former to be root children a house, and he settled down in his office, planning on telling the council what happened tomorrow.

Just then, his assistant came in, dropping a pile of paperwork on his desk. "What's this for?" He asked "child insurance, times 59. This is just five of the copies" as she exited the room

Hiruzen groaned, slamming his head on the table.

Edited, 24th may

Another one down, this is easier than I thought.