Chapter 9- Shisui

This gonna be a longer chapter

Shisui was battling danzo and was starting to go low on chakra. He had to save some chakra as he was planning to use the kotoamatsuki on the uchiha clan, as the rebellion was going too  far.

He sighed, tried to run but was stopped by root that was watching. Trust danzo to mess everything up

Flashback

Shisui met up with itachi in the forest, and they discussed about the coup the uchiha had planned. "It's going too far, father said they plan to attack in a week" Itachi said "looks like I'll place then under the kotoamatsuki, it the only way for peace on both sides. Itachi nodded, saying "So you'll execute the plan tonight?" "Yes".

Then, the both went back to the uchiha compound,not noticing the root member who had been watching.

Timeskip

Shisui was jumping through the trees, getting ready to place the entire clan under kotoamatsuki. Then, a shuriken flew past, causing him to reach ground level. He saw danzo and said"What do you want?!" Danzo replied"Your sharingan", and the battle started

Kai! Flashback end

Suddenly, danzo's hand neared, and he brutally ripped out shisui's left eye. Using some of his remaining chakra, he shunshinned to Itachi, who was on a cliff by the Nakana river. Shisui then said to Itachi" danzo took my left eye, and he's coming for the other one. I want you to have it. Save the Clan." He tore out his remaining eye, giving it to Itachi. He said"Well, goodbye Itachi" and he jumped off the cliff.

Itachi reached his hand downward, telling "SHISUI!" As shisui dropped down into the river. He unconsciously added chakra to his eyes, activating his mangekyo sharingan.

He then left, silently mourning the death of his older brother figure, as he still had his mission to complete.

Below the cliff, two masked figures approached shisui's body, one with a fox mask and one with a turtle mask.

Flashback

Naruto and Rin had been making their way to konoha, going to replace the blood clone patrolling the area. As they were planning to take a shortcut through the forest, they witnessed shisui sand danzo fight, and hid by the side to observe the battle.

Kai!

Rin sent a mixture of Isobu's and her own chakra into her hands, and they glowed a pastel blue purple. She put her hands onto shisui's arm, and the chakra began to spread, healing his body and even regenerating his eyes

Naruto, Rin and shisui were then hirashinned to the nearest base, courtesy of Naruto. Then, shisui woke up, and took out a kunai"who are you?!" He said. Naruto replied"chill, if we wanted to kill you, we would have just left you there. Turtle over here healed you with magical turtle healing chakra""FOR THE LAST TIME FOX, WE ARE NOT CALLING IT MAGICAL TURTLE HEALING CHAKRA"

Shisui looked amused, and said"so what were you saying?" Turtle then continued "Shisui uchiha, you are now presumed dead by the world,would you like to join us?" Shisui replied"no, I need to save my clan!" The Naruto replied" hahaha, there's a funny story, the Itachi guy? He's making it so that there's no uchiha clan left other than his brother. His name was susuke or was it sasugay oh wait it was sasuke!"

Shisui was amused and horrified. He was glad he wasn't the only one who thought"sasugay"

"Wait, so Itachi murdered the Clan?!"

"Yes other than his brother"

"Fine I'll join"

Rin then said"ok, you will be known as raven" holding out a mask of the said bird and a black cloak. "We have another two members, but they are one another mission"

"Ok then, but just show me who you are pleaseeeeeeee"

Rin and Naruto proceeded to take off their masks, and shisui widened his eyes

"Wait aren't you obito's dead teammate?! And aren't you the kid who I'm on guard duty for?!"

"Yeah, but you've been guarding a blood clone all this time. And for Rin, I'll leave it to her to explain"

One loooooooooooooooooong explanation later

"Ok" shisui replied

Then, Naruto had a devilish grin. Shisui gluped and Naruto said "anyways, we need to train you. Kurama has volunteered since he's got a grudge against uchiha, so get ready for hell

Shisui knew this was going to be hell

YES I FINALLY GOT TO FINISHING THIS CHAPTER AFTER BEING LAZY FOR 2 DAYS 740+ WORDSSSSSSSSSSSS
anyways, I kinda forgot konan & nagato's part on joining, since it was before shisui's sooooooo imma gonna do that for the next chapter

And done I'm too lazy to write more
\(•‿•)
     I   \
     /\