₀₁₄

𝘞𝘙𝘌𝘕 𝘑𝘈𝘔𝘌𝘚

THE PHOTOSHOOT IS TODAY AND i've never wanted to not do something as much as I don't want to do this. Okay, maybe that's a lie but I really don't want to do a nude photoshoot with my colleague. It's weird.

Lex told me she was going to buy a hundred copies of the magazine and save them all to gift to me for the rest of my birthdays. I told her that if she did that, I would personally burn them all in front of her.

It's not like my whole naked body is going to be on the cover. More like my back or silhouette. But in order to photograph my back or silhouette, I need to be naked.

And to top it off, i'll have to be naked in front of Rhys. Great. Really really great.

I rest my head on my car steering wheel when my phone rings. I look at the contact name to see: Bernard Villa. I sigh. There's no getting out of this.

__________

"They'll get you prepped over here doll." Bernard shoo's me into a dressing-or undressing-room.

"When you're done, just head to the main studio and we'll start shooting." Bernard gives me a once over before sighing. "Ugh. You are so beautiful and smart, everyone is going to love you." He pecks my cheeks and then leaves the dressing room.

The makeup artists start attacking my back and stomach and I stand very still. Not wanting to mess up their work.

"So are you like an athlete or an inspiration?" A makeup artist with blue hair asks me.

"Uh, i'm just a realtor business associate." I shiver when someone applies something cold to my back.

"Ohhh, so an inspiration." The makeup artist nods.

Then just as fast as they started, they were done and I was making my way to the main studio in nothing but grip tape, underwear and a robe.

When I walked into the studio, the music was loud, the people looked friendly and the set was basic. I looked around and spotted Rhys and Bernard talking in the corner. I made my way to them calmly.

Rhys saw me first. He was in a robe like mine, his hair was the same; messy. But his face was surprisingly relaxed.

Bernard turned to me and smiled. "You arrived. I love cooperative models. Or in your case, young, sexy entrepreneurs." He waved his hands as he described us, looking into the distance like he's imagining the cover of the magazine. Then wiggles his eyebrows. "That's good for the quote right. Yeah. Love, love, love it."

Bernard was...a lot, but somehow made everything else feel relaxed. He was good at his job.

"Okay. Chop chop everyone! The Show. Is. About. To. Begin!" Bernard snapped his fingers and ushered us to the set, which was a white backdrop and marble floor.

He turned to us when he got the camera situated. "Alright, you can drop your robes and let's get the creative juices flowing." Bernard waved his hands and cracked his knuckles.

I plastered on my neutral face extra hard and untied my robe. In my peripheral vision I saw a robe drop and skin followed. I dropped my robe.