𝟔| 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧

CHAPTER SIX:

GREEN GOBLIN

THE OSCORP INDUSTRIES Unity Day Festival was crowded with civilians of New York as all the TV screens were covered with adds about new brands that were being made in the world, some even about the two neighborhood superheroes

THE OSCORP INDUSTRIES Unity Day Festival was crowded with civilians of New York as all the TV screens were covered with adds about new brands that were being made in the world, some even about the two neighborhood superheroes. The famous Macy Gray could be seen on the stage as she sang songs, her voice and the music of the band behind her being one of the only things that could be heard, adding to the loud chatter of the festival around in Times Square.

Above the large crowd of citizens, large balloons were floating up from strong strings, amazing the little kids that were in the crowd with their families as they probably have never seen balloons that had big before. Some people wore costumes or dressed up better than they would have for the festival. Some people in the crowd could be seen holding newspapers about Spider-Man and Spider-Woman. Up on a tall balcony, high up in the air, Y/n could be seen in a nice short f/c dress as she looked down at the crowd.

Feet away from her, Harry could be seen speaking with MJ. The Osborn boy had finally told his sister that he and MJ were going out, even if she already knew, but he didn't need to know that. In the corner of her eye, the girl could see her brother reach a hand up as he leaned forward towards the redhead, puckering his lips for a kiss. However, she was surprised to see the redhead move her head away and look at the festival ahead, while Harry stared at her with a frown.

Looking back down at the crowd, it was then that Y/n took notice of a familiar brunette standing by the end, camera in his hand as he stared up right at her, having to squint his eyes a bit from the sun. Smiling at the sight of him, the Osborn girl waves at her best friend, receiving a big smile back as he waves back.

However, their eye contact breaks as their bodies tense up, feeling something course in them. It was then that the girl soon noticed a figure high in the sky, seeming to fly on something as black smoke followed behind it. The mysterious thing soon caught sight of almost everyone in the festival as Y/n and Peter felt something tingle in them.

"That's our glider!" One of Y/n and Harry's father's coworkers exclaim, looking through some binoculars.

Harry slowly walks towards his sister, not seeming to trust whatever this mysterious person was as MJ trailed behind him. The newly couple soon stopped beside the e/c eyed girl as they all continued to stare at the person on their father's glider. The crowd belong had started cheering and clapping, thinking it was something that had to do with the festival.

"What the hell was that?" Harry questions.

Just then, the sound of an explosion filled the air, making the three young adults on the balcony tense up just as the person in the green suit and standing on a glider was flying in the direction to the balcony. They watched as they threw a ball near the bottom of the balcony, letting out a vicious and high-pitched type of laugh just as an explosion went off below them, no doubt being from the ball they threw.