𝟒| 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫-𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧

CHAPTER FOUR:

SPIDER-MAN AND SPIDER-WOMAN

CHEERS COULD BE heard all around as teenagers dressed in robes stood around, their parents taking pictures of them with proud smiles on their faces

CHEERS COULD BE heard all around as teenagers dressed in robes stood around, their parents taking pictures of them with proud smiles on their faces. Hats were thrown up into the air as the blue sky was out, the bright yellow sun decorating the sky. A large banner could be seen, the words 'congratulations graduates' in all caps printed on it. A group could be seen in front of the banner, Peter Parker being one of them as someone took their picture, the teenagers all holding their diplomas in their hands with smiles on their faces.

The Osborn siblings could be seen venturing towards their best friend who was speaking with his aunt. Like Peter, Harry wore a suit underneath his graduation robe while Y/n wore a nice dress. Her hair was down and over her shoulders as they got closer to Peter. His aunt took notice of them, giving Y/n a smile as she spoke to someone else after praising her nephew about how proud she was upon seeing him up on the stage and getting his diploma.

"Pete." Harry calls, making the said boy turn around. "Good news. Our father got the place in New York, so we're all set this fall."

Peter smiles. "That's great."

The trio had made a plan to go to the city after high school. Peter wanted to become a photographer and Y/n wanted to work for the newspaper or something. She still wasn't too sure yet. Meanwhile, Harry still wasn't sure what he wanted to do but he had a job option that was in New York.

"You made it." A voice speaks from behind the siblings.

Peter watches as the brother and sister turn around, seeing their father standing there, staring at his children with a proud smile. Like always, he wore a suit and his hair was slick back. Norman wouldn't lie, he was a bit surprised but he was still proud. After Harry flunked out of the private schools he and Y/n had been to, Norman wasn't sure if his son would graduate but he did. He wasn't surprised his daughter did. She was the smart one out of the two, there was no doubt she was graduating.

"It's not the first time I've been proven wrong." Norman states as he shakes Harry's hand first. "Congratulations, kids."

"Thanks, Dad." They reply.

When he turns to his daughter, instead of shaking his hand, Y/n hugs her father, feeling him hug back. She wasn't gonna just shake his hand and act as if they weren't even family. Norman chuckles as he pats his daughter's back softly before they soon pull away and the older man looks at Peter.

"Peter, the science award. That's terrific." Norman comments.

Peter nods. "Yeah."

"I know this has been a difficult time for you..." Norman begins as he rests his hand on the boy's shoulder while Harry walks off with a frown and Y/n stepped away for a moment. "...but I want you to try to enjoy this day. Commencement: The end of one thing, the start of something new. You're like a brother to Harry, and you're very close with Y/n. That makes you family. And if you ever need anything, just give me a call."