𝟐| 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

CHAPTER TWO:

SCHOOL FIGHT

THE OSBORN SIBLINGS had been picked up from their field trip, their father not there

THE OSBORN SIBLINGS had been picked up from their field trip, their father not there. The moon was up, the night sky replacing the original blue sky. The Osborn residence could be seen, standing proudly with a fancy car parked in front of it. Hours had passed since the field trip and both siblings were in the kitchen, Harry taking a drink of a water bottle while Y/n was eating the dinner they were given. It was quiet, the only sounds being the clink of glasses that knocked together.

Y/n stood up, placing her plate on the counter when she was finished. Harry took notice of how pale she looked, the palms of her hands resting on the counter as her breathing became heavy. Ever since the field trip, Y/n had been not feeling the greatest, sweat slowly coming onto her forehead. Harry could only watch his sister in concern and in confusion, wondering what exactly was going on with her at the moment, wanting to know if there was something he could do to make her feel better.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed." Y/n announces, speeding walking in the direction of her room.

"Are you okay?" Harry asks, following her.

Y/n nods. "Yeah, I'm good. Just tired. Long day, you know?"

Not giving him another second, she turns the doorknob of her bedroom door, speeding inside and slamming it behind her, locking it. As she stepped into her room, her breathing turned into pants as her vision was slowly becoming blurry.

Feeling herself get hot, sweat coating the skin of her forehead and face, she struggles to take her her sweater off, throwing it to the floor, leaving her in just her jeans and t-shirt. Reaching up to her hair, she pulls her long hair out of it's ponytail as she collapses on her bed.

While trying to keep her eyes open, Y/n couldn't help but recall the woman's words earlier at the field trip. 'Super-spiders', she recalls the woman saying. However, her thoughts went away as her eyes slowly fluttered closed, her vision going black.

* * *

It was morning time when Y/n found herself waking up, the bright sun shining through her window, signaling it was morning time. The honks of the cars could be heard outside on the streets as citizens in New York were either trying to get to work or to school. The long strands of h/c hair were sticking to the Osborn girl's cold face, the sweat that had been on there the night before all gone, all dried up. Her bed was made as it usually was, the girl being seen laying on top of the covers in her clothes from the day before.

Letting out a grunt, Y/n places the palm of her hands on her bed and sits up, moving her hair out of her face afterwards. Rubbing her eyes, she stands up, reaching for her glasses that had fallen off her eyes and to the floor. Going to place her glasses on while venturing to her closet, knowing she'd need to get ready for school, she stops when her vision goes blurry, her eyes trying to look through but it was just blurry. Taking them off, she realizes her vision was clear without them, unlike usual.