three (3)

This is your chapterly reminder toCHECK THE TWS IN THE DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK!!!!

Chapter three lets goooooo

So he was sandwitched between two of his friends, watching god-knows-what film. He didnt know why, but he didnt ask questions. IT WAS A DECENT FILM. Grian must have reached... maybe halfway? After that part he must have fallen alseep. The other two also had a sleepover.

They'd both noticed how tired, or maybe beaten up, Grian had looked recently, but both put it down to him working on big projects, such as his base.

So Scar and Mumbo lay beside Grian on the sofa bed, one either side of him, and switched off the tv when the film had reached the credits.

And with that, all which could be heard from Grian's living room was soft snoring. A soft chamber of sleepy hermits.

The first to wake up was Scar, who stretched before heading towards Grian's kitchen and making breakfast for the three. He was an excellent cook - especially when making cereal heh.

"Hey Scar!" A tired voice came from the doorway, slightly startling Scar. It was the man himself, Grian! He didn't say anything else, he just rubbed his eyes before wobbling out to scare Mumbo awake.

Scar heard a distant 'Boo!' followed by a screech from mumbo, which made him laugh at his friends' antics - you'd think they were a married couple at times, although they weren't actually.

But they may as well have been.

-

Over the next hour, they all got ready for the day and had breakfast. Grian just had a bit (he made sure that nobody noticed), and soon it was time for Mumbo and Scar to leave and head off to wherever the hell they were going. Scar had taken Grian's elytra so that he would be able to fix it for the latter when he got to his base.

"Bye guys!" Waved Grian,

"Bye G!" "Bye, stay safe" They chorused almost perfectly in sync.

And then there was one... Grian thought to himself before shutting the door and hobbling over to the bathroom, I really need to get crutches, huh? He sat down on the tile flooring, locking the door behind him, as tears threatened to fall from his dullened eyes. He didn't know why he was so upset, maybe it was that he had just felt like complete shit recently, or maybe it was the bottling up of his emotions. He was away from 'society', by society he meant the other hermits - he didn't want them to hear him at his worst. To be fair, he'd managed the past couple seasons of Hermitcraft without anyone getting suspicious.

Sure, he was probably worse now than when he was at other points of being in Hermitcraft, but he'd previously taught himself how to hide his emotions well.

Stupid leg, he thought.

He stared at his reflection in the mirror, he saw a broken, ill younger version of himself before him. He'd been 12 at the time. His red jumper hung to his body, barely reaching over the bandages on his arm, and he wore grey-black jeans. His messy, unkept dirty-blonde hair sat lazily on his head; he'd just 'woken up'. He had slept for just about half an hour before waking up due to nightmares of ongoing trauma and just laying there, waiting for sunrise to arrive.

He lowered himself to the floor, his back leaning against the bathroom door. Head in his hands, allowing his thoughts to overtake his mind.
He was unsure just how long he had been there for, but he came back to multiple messages from others via the communicator.

Iskall85: Anyone got any spare ghast tears or a ghast farm? I need around two stacks.

Xisuma: There should be a few ghast farms dotted about in the nether, if you cant find any then I'm sure Grian or Mumbo can show you where one is.