chapter five , cinderella's demise

a/n : not even a quarter through this and i'm at 2000 odd words already. so get ready for this extremely long chapter(s) :D hope you enjoy !

-

clay's pov

tonight was the first auction in just under 5 months. everything was prepared and going favorably but nothing at all could get in the way. yet my mind was distracted somewhere else.

"boss?" my right-hand alfonso catches my attention "palazzo and milani have just arrived at the resort and are checking into their rooms as we speak. their stay will be a week long."

i mildly sigh, "okay thank you for letting me know, folliero." he nods and leaves as he came in.

truth is, i fucking despise antonio palazzo- and that's rare even for me. an entitled douche bag with no assets to anyone whatsoever, apart from the fact his father is a multi-billionaire and just so happens to be one of our primary buyers. the only reason i enable him within a 50 mile radius of my expanse is for that reason and that reason only; he sends his son on his behalf along with his per say 'sidekick'. we have a history together dating back years- and not a very cordial one. truthfully, if he had any less of a legacy he would be long dead.

on the other hand, lorenzo milani is simply his only friend (i wouldn't even call him that with the way he treats him). but i don't know him well enough to dictate whether or not i want any business with him. he comes across as a good person in contrast but i've learnt not to judge a book by it's cover; not anymore that is.

nevertheless that's besides the point. tonight our top item is a diamond that's gone down in history as one of the world's greatest treasures for millenniums. buyers have travelled far and wide for this item. that's how you know i've built up a title for myself.

the moon diamond has been kept in a vault for a mere two hundred years after it's past heir and has only just been brought to my attention. all i can say is behind andreas' loveable personality, is someone remarkable at his job.

like i said, nothing under any circumstance could go wrong tonight.

-

3rd person pov

the dazzling, blissful morning lingers across alda's face as she lay there still for a second longer. but before she could savor the moment, something slightly shuffles beside her.. and it was under the covers. she braces myself quickly before bashing whatever it was with her fist; hopefully hitting somewhere it hurt.

"AHHH WHAT THE FUCK, ALDA?!" a yelping andreas squawks from the knock, appearing from beyond the white duvet. in that case, she didn't feel bad at all.

"ANDREAS?! WHY IN THE WORLD ARE YOU IN MY BED?"

"I DON'T KNOW, I WAS GOING TO WAKE YOU UP. BUT IT WAS THE FIRST I SAW YOU PEACEFUL AND I FELL ASLEEP." 

'what. the. hell.' she thought. almost out of her control, her hand swings at him once again. 

"OWCH, AGAIN?! WHAT WAS THAT ONE FOR??"

"FOR BEING A PERV, YOU LUNATIC." this man was going to be the death of her.

"okayokayokay stop." he begs while standing up with his hands in surrender "enough."

"why did you have to wake me up?" alda was pissed.

"yoga?" there was a pure innocence in the cheshire grin he was adorning, but it was a persuasion tactic for him to get what he wanted. for the life of her, she couldn't decide whether he was forty or fourteen from his appearance to the way he acts.

love is a loosing game (dream x oc enemies to lovers fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara