<~President...~>

Heavy smut?
cuss
rough sex
_____________
Mina busts open the door and finds izuku there startled.
"You almost gave me a heart attack min-"
"IM SO SORRY SIR- ER I MEAN PRESIDENT!!!"
"What is it now...?"
"SIR BAKUGOU IS HERE DOWNSTAIRS DEMANDING TO SEE YOU!!"
Izuku and Bakugou have been married for 3 years until izuku walked in on Bakugou having sex with his own best friend. Izuku have been avoiding him for about a year (especially at work) he's trying his best to move on but sometimes it still haunts him to remember walking in on him and his best friend.
"That dick." Izuku mutters as he walked up and when down the elevator to see him in the lobby. It's been a while seeing him, he misses the sexual stuff they have been doing but brushes it off.
(Once he's in the lobby)
"IM NOT LEAVING BITCH." Bakugou yelled
"Woah there bud" (I)
"Hey hey! Slow down it's okay I'll talk to him. Let's go before you make another scene." Izuku said as he lead Bakugou into the elevator. Of course Bakugou flipped off the person of the front desk. Everyone who was there watching the chaos has scattered away. Then the conversation starts...
"Why are you here." (I)
"C'mon babe, not even a god damn hi or hey." (B)
"Why are you here." Izuku repeated.
"Oh yk, to see my sexy boyfriend. Or should I say..President of (idk design)~" Bakugou says as the elevator doors swung open.
Some people looked at izuku rushing towards his office with Bakugou behind him glaring at people w the face of "what the fuck you looking at"
Of course in izuku business*? news/gossip spreads fast especially President of (idk design)'s ex-husband was downstairs having a whole argument with the front desk guy.
Izuku arrived at his office while he adds a "do not disturb" sign out front and shuts the door and down down the blinds leaving a little darkness in the room (it was evening, people were gonna leave anyways)
Izuku sits down on his chair and katsuki is there standing looking at the room.
"Nice place babe, fancy." (B)
"Why the hell are you here." (I)
"I told you I wanted to see my sexy little boyfr-"
"YOU EMBARRASSED ME DOWNSTAIRS WITH WORKERS THERE IN DISBELIEF KATSUKI." Izuku shouted.
"I'm giving you 4 minutes to explain why are you here."
"SHIT DEKU, YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN YOU JUST PRESSURE ME." Bakugou yells as he sits down.
"Go ahead."
"Fuck...."
*silence*
"...you know, you look hot behind that desk right izuku~"
"explain."
"Oh c'mon don't be a bitch. You know who was more bitchy downstairs, that front desk guy Leon or something? You should fire him."
*more silence*
"I'm gonna leave." Izuku stands as he is about to open the door. Bakugou grabs his wrist and pins him into the wall (YES IK ITS CLICHÉ BUT WHATEVER.)
"Let me go katsuki!"
"awww bunny is mad??"
"Shut up, let me go!" As izuku tries to get him off. He kinda gets turned on. What? It's been a long while since he and Bakugou had sex??
Bakugou gets his knee up into his crotch (tight pants) making midoriya pant.
"K-Kacchan..please..just let go o-of...me.."
"Office sex sounds hot you know."
Midoriya couldn't handle it no more, he grabs katsuki's face and makes out with him. It was a hot make-out session.
Katsuki knee goes deeper into his crotch.
"mmmgh...Kacchan please help...me o-out..."
"Where's the lube slut?"
"B-Back cabinet...aughm...d-down there.."
Katsuki opens up the cabinet to find a box opening it finding a bunch of...adult toys~
"You naughty bunny....jerking off during work hours huh~?"
Midoriya on the floor panting slowly touching himself looking up at the blond. Hair and moaning mess, clothes wrinkled, hot face and a bit of drooling. Which indeed turned katsuki a lot.
"fuck.."
Bakugou slowly walks up to izuku having the lube in his hand, carries izuku bridal style into his couch near the door.
Izuku lays on the couch with his arms up by Bakugou holding it.
"I'm going to fuck the shit out of you like never before. Until you can't walk tomorrow~" Bakugou mutters to izuku while looking into his emerald green eyes filled with lust.
Bakugou aggressively makes out with midoriya, him crying with happiness. He kept moaning, just couldn't keep it in after the divorce it was hell. He enjoyed every second.
Izuku places his arms on Bakugou chest has he bites izuku's neck.
"ahhh...f-fuck...kacchan p-please fuck me now..I can't wait.."
"you....you impatient ass.."
Bakugou adds the lube inside of izuku adding 2 fingers.
"mmmgh yeah...fuck yeah... k-keep going hun."
Bakugou was a blushing mess, he hasn't heard izuku calling him "hun" in ages. He started shoving his third finger and thrusts.
"Ughhhhm...oh...o-oh my god...aughhh faster.."
"I'm gonna add my dick."
Bakugou removes the lube and adds a condom and shoves his cock inside of midoriya. (Which he is a blushing/moaning mess right now)
"MMMUGHH...F-FUCK...KATSUKI G-GO DEEPER." Midoriya pants
Katsuki keeps pounding as the green Emerald is filling up the room with moans and skin slapping, izuku leaving scratches on katsukis back (everyone left the building don't worry)
"How's that President...huh?? Look at you being a slut for your ex husband.."
"Imagine....people seeing you like this...huh??" As he pounds deep.
"AUGH FUCK IM GONNA C-CUM."
"fuck me too. Just let it out."
As they both pant naked (duh) izuku hugs Bakugou
"I fucking love you katsuki, fuck don't leave me for a bitch. She's nothing...please."
"Fuck..I love you too, I left her after she kept bragging about how amazing I am at sex. When you are so fucking hot."
"Please dont go."
"I won't bun, I promise~"
_______
The next day
(YES THEY CLEANED UP BUT STAYED THERE AND HAD EXTRA CLOTHES)
"President~"
"I'm in your chairrr~~" Bakugou teases signaling izuku to sit on his lap.
Izuku sits on his lap, legs in the the other side, both men staring deeply into eachother, izukus hand on katsukis chin looking forward for a kiss.
*door slams open*
"SIR I GOT THE PAPERWORK FROM YESTER-" Mina exclaims
Izuku jumped up startled like nothing has happened, katsuki sitting in his chair flipping her off with his tongue out.
"I-IM SO SORRY!! ILL UMM....GIVE HIS TO VICE PRESIDENT YAOYOROZU, IM SORRY!!" Mina quickly leaves the room shutting the door.
Katsuki laughs off while izuku is standing there embarrassed. Like the dude who caused chaos yesterday is not there in his seat. You can hear the whispers from outside the office (blinds shut)
"Fuck off." Izuku mutters to katsuki.
"Tonight we're taking this to my place President~"
___________
OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IM SO LAZY AND YEAH I FINISHED MY TEST AND IS AVOIDING A FAKE FRIEND RN!!! I HOPED YOU ENJOY AND DRINK WATER AND EAT ILYSM!!
-
pretty
_______
(1187 words)