<~Sexting~>

read my new book. Now

please like and comment! ig?

before you read this....oneshot? i wanna say that all of these probably suck so im sorry! (WARNING: MY GRAMMAR SUCKS)

------------------------------------------------------------

Bakugou has been out of town ever since he got that letter and call, doing hero work. But Midoriya was at home all week missing Bakugou.

to the point were he missed having sex with him. he tried masturbating many times but it's not the same when he's not in the room.

he hasn't heard his voice over 2 weeks and really missed it .

they did text once everyday because he was really busy or just tired.

it was 12:46 am and couldn't sleep. he had a hard time trying to sleep. he missed bakugou on his side with his head on midoriya's chest, falling asleep, even wrapping his arm around him.

he kept thinking about him when watching lovey-dovey type of videos on his phone, then a text message pops up, it's surprisingly bakugou at 12:55, halfway to 1.

Kacchan : Hey, you up?

Deku : yeah, why?

Deku : wait, it's like 1? shouldn't you be asleep rn??

Kacchan : Rude. Tomorrow is a evening shift, i don't need to sleep like an old grandpa yk.

Deku : I'm sorry, i'm sorry didn't know that. but sometimes you are oneee

Kacchan : MOVING ON.

Kacchan : I'm bored and it's been a shitty week.

Kacchan : so um, i was actually hoping if you could send pics, i'll send something in return;)

Deku : ?!?!

Deku : Like what??

Kacchan : fuck it

Kacchan: just an ass pic

Kacchan: hurry up! im horny

Deku : okay okay, if i do that, do i get something in return?

Midoriya was horny as well, but hates to admit it, he really wanted a dick pic from him but just doesn't get to announce it to him. he's fine with himself sending a pic as long as he's sending one too.

Kacchan : yeah yeah, just go hurry up w that photo

Midoriya : one sec

He went up and rushed to the bathroom, the first thing he did was pull down his sweatpants and stuck his ass into the sink near the mirror where he snapped the shot. he looked at the photo and saw his whole ass out. he sent it and felt embarrassed, overthinking if that photo was cringe-

*ping!*

he checks his phone.

Kacchan : Fuck

Kacchan : you look so hot

Kacchan : *picture*

Midoriya opened the photo and it was a photo of his dick. He could tell that Bakugou was hard.

''Fuck, that's hot.'' Midoriya muttered out of his breath. he was drooling a bit and noticed he had a boner. it was hot.

''fuck why is it hot in here??'' he whispered

then he glanced on his phone with three words he's been waiting for, for the past weeks.

Kacchan : answer my ft