But Midnight trusted her sleep deprived friend, as well as Rini's parents, so she kicked off the topic.

"Aizawa, remember when I told you her quirk was Anticipation. . ?"

"Yes. . ." He replied hesitantly, not sure what she was getting at.

"Well, I lied. . . It's actually Future Vision," she stated with an apologetic tone.

Aizawa's tired and droopy eyes suddenly widened in shock. The man hadn't heard of a perception quirk user other than Nighteye considering the quirks were extremely rare.

"What-"

"It's also not like other perception type quirks out there. . . I'll let the little squirt explain it," she quickly added before he could start his questioning.

Rini rocked patiently back and forth on the heels of her sneakers while her aunt spoke, but now that she passed the metaphorical mic to her, she stopped. The pink haired girl then met Aizawa's questioning gaze and offered a pleasant smile.

In five short minutes, she explained everything about her quirk the same way she did with Sir Nighteye and Nezu years ago.

The usually non-expressive man looked awestruck by the end of her explanation. He then seemed to put the pieces together and recalled that first day he met them at UA.

"So when you recognized me that day and had that pen and paper ready, that wasn't a coincidence. . ."

"Nope. I knew we'd bump into you because of my vision," she answered.

Aizawa hummed in reply as his mind wandered more and more in thought. He looked down at the ground with a hand holding his chin and continued to piece the puzzle together.

"So that's why I saw Nighteye leave the campus that day," He muttered to himself.

"Mhm," she hummed.

"But if you can prevent these things from happening. . ."

Suddenly, he froze when realization struck him. He then slowly looked up to meet her gaze again, a look of mild anger flitting in his eyes.

"You've been telling Nighteye your visions and that's why he's been sharing more missions over the past few years."

Rini nodded in reply and waited since she knew he wasn't done yet.

"But why? Your - you were - just a child. I've been on a few of those missions myself, and even though we prevented them, it was pretty blatantly clear that things would end terribly if we didn't get involved in time. So that means you've seen those horrors. . ? How could your mother-  parents allow you to do that? How could you allow yourself to go through that trauma?" His voice progressively got louder with each point and question.

Aizawa was angry not at the little girl but at the situation. He knew from experience that trauma is trauma. You can't just forget those things. They stick with you. And he couldn't imagine how many stuck with the little girl.

Rini understood his point of view, but she also couldn't see past the veil of Heroism their society heavily indoctrinated. She felt that she had a responsibility with her quirk to help in any way she can, despite being a child, and cope with whatever came after.

And that's why her and Aizawa's views clashed.

"I chose to help because I couldn't let people suffer and die if I knew I could do something to prevent it. And yes, I do see those horrors that nobody else sees, but it's nothing I can't handle. My peace of mind is not greater than peoples lives."