15.

"Yah! Why are you blushing?!"

"You are too."

"I'm always blushing. Why are you the one doing so now?!"

.  .  .

"Because your smile is pretty."

~~•~~

~ time skip: 3 weeks.

I've been living with Soyeon and Shuhua for the past 3 weeks, and it's been the most delightful experience ever, and not at the same time. Soyeon and I have gotten really comfortable with each other, maybe way too comfortable, but Shuhua clearly has a problem with me being there especially since she's started inviting Soojin over almost every night.

So, Soyeon and I are either forced to stay locked in our room and listen to the endless moaning and begging and submissiveness coming from Soojin, or we just leave the house at night and just walk or run on empty streets and neighbourhoods. But I don't mind. As long as I'm with her.

Since we can't really sleep at night for obvious reasons, our routine has changed to mostly sleeping from dawn or the early morning to noon, or sometimes we just fall asleep when Soojin and Shuhua are done and wake up in the middle of the day, with roughly about four to five hours of sleep.

We cuddle every night. I love the feeling of making Soyeon feel safe in my arms just as much as I love the feeling of her cuddling me, even though it isn't always as peaceful as I would want it to be.

Soyeon has also developed a habit of calling me "my love", or "darling", or referring to me as "miss Song Yuqi", just like she did the first night we started talking. When this started happening, I waited at any moment for her to confess to me and tell me she likes me too, until I heard her call Shuhua "my love" one day...and also someone she spoke to on the phone. I wasn't exactly disappointed, I just wanna be her only love. Maybe one day I'll get the courage to tell her that.

~~•~~

It was again one of those nights where Shuhua had invited Soojin over, and Soyeon and I expected to be sleepless again. Soyeon said she left the room to get something, and she came back with a weirded expression on her face and a water bottle.

"What's wrong?" I asked as she closed the door behind her.

"I saw something I wasn't meant to see, and I'll leave it at that. They'll probably go on until the morning with how intense it looked." Soyeon replied, then laid down next to me on our bed.

"Describe it to me. Unlike you, I want to see that."

Soyeon looked at me with a faint smirk playing on her lips. "Go out and see for yourself then."

"I wanna hear it from you."

"No."

"You're so protective of Shuhua." I said.

A bang against the door to our room. I squeezed Soyeon's hand as we both tried to hold in our laughs.

"There goes our sleep for tonight." Soyeon said. I moved closer to her.

"Wanna do the same as them?" I teased, as we had gotten used to being like this with each other. Soyeon squealed and hid her face in her hands, then I just hugged her. She then got up, hit the door with her fist so Soojin and Shuhua would leave, then came back to bed. We stopped hearing noises from right outside the room, so they had left. Finally. Soyeon wrapped her arms around me.

"Can we just like...try to ignore them and sleep tonight?" Soyeon asked. "I'm really tired."

"I hope so." I said. "Can they just take a break or something? I mean...chill a little? They've been fucking every night nonstop!"