1.

[parts 1-6 are in yuqi's pov]

At last, here I am, starting my master's degree in business management. I would rather be anywhere else right now, but my parents have forced me to go to college, and when I finished it, they forced me to get a master's degree. They sent me to a new, very prestigious college for this, so I basically know nobody here besides my girlfriend, who came with me to Seoul, and my best friend.

Everyone around me expects so much from me. I know, I'm smart. I've been the top student in elementary school, middle school and high school. But my whole life I've had other passions and dreams I could've pursued, if it wasn't for the pressure that everyone put on me. Not just academically. Even my girlfriend wants so much from me, but she barely does anything for our relationship. Minnie is very rich and has a rich and entitled family. She's not rude or full of herself and stuff, she just drains the life out of me. And all the fights we've been having recently have made me feel really tired of us. She basically does nothing all day, and I have a feeling she's cheating on me. But hell, I love her. No matter what she does, I love her and I can't do anything about it.

My best friend, Miyeon, is the only one that has never put any pressure on me to do anything or stuff like that. I haven't been the nicest to her, but no matter what, she's always been there for me whenever I needed her. She's just the sweetest and her smile is the warmest; enough to make me feel better just by looking at it. Sometimes I just ask myself, how come I didn't fall in love with Miyeon, and instead fell for Minnie? Why did I fall for Minnie, and not Miyeon? Because she's the best person I've ever met.

Well, until today. Among the people I know as of right now, Miyeon is the purest, most amazing female I've ever met. The rest are...eh. Mediocre. Or just plain snobby whores. And I wish I could tell her how lucky I am to have her, and how I wish she were just 2 years younger so she could be sitting next to me today. Oh well.

~~•~~

The building was huge and you could just tell how fancy it was even from the outside. I stuffed my cold hands in my pockets as I walked to the entrance of the university. There were a shit ton of people around, some my age, some seemed to be younger. I looked at the time on a big clock on the wall, and, of course, I need to be in my lecture hall in about 4 minutes. Clearly, in this first floor, there are no halls or classrooms or anything, so I ran up some stairs. More people. I didn't really feel like asking anyone about it, so I just saw a random blonde girl walking alone and followed behind her. If I'm lucky, she's going to the same lecture I'm supposed to be in. 2 minutes. 2 fucking minutes.

The girl walked quickly to the end of a long corridor, with me silently following behind her, and then opened a door. The hall was big, and there were plenty of students there that seemed to be the same age as me. The blondie walked up a bit and sat near the middle of the hall, while I sat on the third row. Nobody was really talking to one another, so it seems like we're all new here. I hope so, the thought of that being true comforts me, because I hate feeling different from the rest. Next to me sat a slutty looking brunette, wearing a revealing tank top and really short jeans. She was taking some photos and sending them to some guy, from what I saw. Her perfume was unbelievably strong and unbearable. But I couldn't move away. It would seem rude.

Since the lecturer wasn't here yet, I glanced around me for a bit. There was a couple sitting together, kissing passionately like there was no tomorrow. Then three girls who seemed really sweet, sitting right below me on the second row. I turned around to see what was behind me. On the fourth row across from me, an emo looking couple. Their makeup looks like shit, like they've smeared charcoal on their eyes. God, the people that surround me...