🍋The First Move🍋

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader

Hmmm where the hell was I

Titties! {Art not mine just wanted to show}------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------

{Toji's pov}

I watch Y/n making snack since today we were supposed to go to her friend's party, I do want to know if Y/n actually thinks of this person as a friend or is just being nice. I hug her from behind laying my chin on her head.

She looks up and gave me a strawberry, I ate it of course while still watching her. I was getting bored of this, so I picked her up and walked to her room.

"Is something wrong Toji?" She looked up at me as I threw her on the bed, I could take it anymore, I kissed her deeply.

{Y/n's pov}

I widened my eyes at the kiss, but I melted right into it. He broke the kiss having a red face.

"Sorry." He looks away, but I quickly turn him back.

"Oh don't worry about it, I liked it" I always knew Toji liked me, he hugs me and don't think I feel is boner. I turn us over where I was on top "but if we're gonna do this I'm dominate~" he quickly nodded already submitting to me.

{No one's pov}

Y/n took out ropes tying Toji to the bed frame, she teased him many times either by pinching his nipples through his shirt or rubbing his waist not going anywhere near his under half.

He was turned on already, but now he felt like he really needed it.

"mommy~" he moaned softly, she smirked that was really what y/n wanted. She puts a gag in his mouth and pulled down his pants. His cock instantly sprung up twitching from the teasing.

Y/n grabs it softly and rubs it up and down. She went fast then slowly following that pattern.

After a while of this pattern and
Y/n taking off the gag Toji was managed to say through his moans.

"C-cumming!!~" Y/n stopped instantly covering his tip so he couldn't cum.

She smirks, uncovered his tip sucking it, Toji couldn't believe what was happening, he was a giant leap closer to his real fantasy.

Him being tied up and gagged by Y/n as she pegged him from behind while whipping his ass.

Him just thinking about it made him cum in Y/n's mouth, she drinks it not having a drop left, Toji panted looking down at her "sorry~" he looked away red as a cherry.

Y/n just smiled and untied him.

"Ok, now that we gotten that out of the way we need to get to the party" she pets his ears.

He nods and sits up, Y/n bites his shoulder causing him to let out a surprised moan, she stopped and walked out of the room leaving Toji red and trying to look at the bite mark.

{Time skip to the party}

Y/n was in a nice (f/c) dress and Toji in a handsome suit he bends down to Y/n and says

"Why did we have to show up like this?" He didn't like that he was surrounded by many rich people, Y/n nodded "yes my friend loves stuff being formal."

A pair of arms wrapped around
Y/n
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"hello ms, my name is Geto"

{How can I write a 564 word chapter of this but not a essay? No one will know, especially me

-your local mentally ill cheeze grater}