Cupcakes followed by Anger

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader
------------------------------------------------------

{Toji's pov}

I knew Megumi and me were gonna get chewed out on this.

Y/n looked really angry at first.

"You two sit on this couch" she says in a dark tone, both of us sat down instantly.

She sighed looking at the mess we made. She stood in front of us.

"What sparked this fight!?" She grabs my chin looking into my eyes I didn't want to admit it, but it was hot.

"Me and him are father and son, so to say that I did something bad when he was just a baby.." I admit to her looking her back into her eyes

She grabs a box and puts it on the table, after dinner this will be your treat, but only if you clean this mess up" she sits down going on her phone.

{After cleaning}

We finally finished cleaning. Ms. {L/n} looked at us gets up and pets both of our heads.

{No one's pov}

Both Megumi and Toji smiled at her petting their head, they both seemed different now.

"You two are father and son" she says which caught the attention of the boys, they looked at eachother before laughing, which made Y/n confused.

"I told you so Ms. L/-" Toji began before Y/n cut him off.

"Y/n, I told you to call me Y/n, Toji" she said petting his ears, he blushed nodding.

Megumi saw and smacks the back of Toji's head.

Toji growls "why you little!"

Megumi smirks "what are you gonna do about it!" Y/n laughed as they stopped again, looking away from eachother.

{This one is a short one sorry}