Night time Cuddles and Wet Dreams

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader
------------------------------------------------------

{No one's pov}

Toji sat in his bed not close to being asleep, he remember what Y/n said that she was right across the hall from him. He got up and went in front of her door, grabbing the door knob he opened it seeing that Y/n was up, drinking coffee/tea. She looked him and smiled.

"Hello Toji, is something wrong? you should be asleep" she asked and gets up going to him. He looks away and picks her up, going to her bed laying her down and laying his head on her stomach cuddling her, she was surprised at this action, but rubbed his ears, giggling. 

Toji purrs and snuggled into her more, as he then asked Y/n.

"Y/n I asked this before, but your didn't answer, so why did you adopt me?" He looks up at her in the eyes, Y/n still rubbed his ears, and answered him finally.

"Just because I always wanted and neko and you caught my attention, to be honest i didn't know you were Megumi's dad" she says rubbing his ears more, he chuckled as he laid his head back on her stomach, with y/n rubbing his ears he finally fell asleep.

{Toji's pov}

{dream world}

I was tied up with pink ribbon as Y/n was in front of me in a {f/c} lingerie. She had a whip in her hand, which made my cock twitch.

"Tell me Kitty do you want me to play with your cock? ride you? Maybe~"

.

.

.

"Peg you?~" after she said that my cock pulsed, she smirked and put the whip at my tip.

"Did the sound of pegging you make you even more excited?~" She rubs my tip which cause me to groan, but i couldn't let it out being gagged. She grabs a strap and put sit on grabbing my legs and was about to shove it in as then.

{real world}

I woke up, i was still cuddling Y/n, I realized i was hard again all because of that dream. I sit up looking at my bulge. I rubbed it groaning, getting up i headed to my room to get rid of this problem. 

{no one's pov}

Rubbing himself off he grunts, moving his hand to his tip, thinking of his dream.

"Maybe i am a sub for her" he says in a whisper, has then he cums grabbing his cheek he sighed. Toji gets up, walking to the bathroom and starts a shower. He gets in and washed his hair, he didn't notice someone getting in with him.

{end}

🔞Kitty~❤️ {Neko! Toji X Fem! reader}🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें