Son and Father time

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader
------------------------------------------------------

{Megumi's pov}

'She left me with HIM'

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV watching it. It was a romantic comedy. 'I can't believe she watches this' he sat down next to me.

{No one's pov}

Toji and Megumi sat in an awkward silence, then Toji spoke.

"So how was it with her?" He says, Megumi knew he was talking about Mrs. Goodie.

Megumi didn't answer for a while.

"It's been good, what about you?" He asked Toji.

"Well as you see I basically was adopted by Ms. {L/n}, just today actually" Toji looked at the pink collar that was still on the coffee and grabs it reading the collar.

"Did you tell Ms. {L/n} about me, Megumi?, Maybe that's why she adopted me" Toji ask him, but all Megumi did was shake his head.

"Nor did GranGra- I mean Mrs. Goodie" Megumi turned a bit red.

'shit, he may now know I call my owner GranGran' Megumi thought embarrassed now. Toji chuckled at the embarrassed Megumi.

"Well then I guess, this was just pure luck" Toji said, but Megumi shook his head.

"Ya know that's not true."

{With Y/n}

Y/n walk to her local bakery, grabbing two cupcakes.

"Mr. Jai do you think he'd like a strawberry or vanilla?" She asked already knowing what Megumi would want, but not Toji.

"Your talking about your new neko, right? Well I'm saying the vanilla, it's the basic and when you get home you can ask him which one he likes" Mr. Jai says baking behind his counter.

{Back with Megumi and Toji}

During that time they seemed to be fighting, which made a mess of Y/n's penthouse. Y/n came through the front door and saw the mess stopping the boys in their tracks and got them mumbling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck.."

{Over}

🔞Kitty~❤️ {Neko! Toji X Fem! reader}🔞जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें