Valentines Special

Yes this is late I know but still it's the thought that counts
------------------------------------------------------

{Toji's pov}

It was Valentine's day, how 'great' the day of 'love' and shit, but here I am buy chocolates, a teddy bear, and flowers, just for {Y/n}, I didn't steal the money I actually worked for it.

"It's that all sir?" The cashier looked up at me breaking my thoughts.

"Yes." I say a bit red, The cashier looks at the stuff and smiled.

"Love is truly in the air, I kinda feel jealous for the person your giving these to" the cashier puts the stuff in the bag and gave me the flowers, taking the money I gave them, putting in the register and giving me change. "Have a nice day sir!"

I walked out of the store and back to Y/n's place, I went to her door, knocking on it, she answered and smiled.

"Do you need someth-" she was cut off, by me shoving the flowers in front of her face.

{Y/n's pov}

I looked at the flowers and blushed, I was surprised to see he had bought me them.

"Oh Toji you didn't need to do this!" I laughed grabbing the flowers, he rubbed the back of his neck

"Yeah yeah I know, I just felt like this could also show you how much I appreciate what you do or whatever" he looked away clearly embarrassed.

"Well thank you Toji, I love them" I say pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and kissing his cheek "there! I'll also set up something for us," I say putting the stuff down and the flowers in a vase.

{Time skip}

It was now kinda dark so I had the small date set up, the couch was piled with blankets and pillows with our favorite shows and movies to watch.

I call Toji down, he looked at it and smiled. "This is the purrfect date" he said picking me up and laying down, while lying me on his chest {yes I know my friend is more likely readying the bucket of hand sanitizer}

{No one's pov}

Their lovely date was now being as they watched romance, comedy, and horror movies and shows.

{Romance reaction}

Toji thought it was a bit corn, but {Y/n} was into it, Toji thought of something and smirks. He turned her head to him and made a kissy face which caused {Y/n} to be embarrassed, while gently hitting his chest.

{Comedy reaction}

They both laughed and laughed, have Megumi coming over and telling them to keep it down.

{Horror reaction}

Toji thought it was predictable, as he didn't get scared by any of the jump scares, {Y/n} on the other hand kept jumping and hiding her face in Toji's {big tits} chest {lucky bitch}, he laughs at her reaction and comforts her when she did get scared.

When it hit midnight they were both asleep cuddling each other.

{Awwww how cute, I just wanna ruin it}