Lunch and MEGUMI?!?

Neko! Sub! Toji
X
Fem! Dom! Reader
------------------------------------------------------

{Y/n's pov}

I heard knocking at the door as I replaced my lap with a pillow for Toji.

I went to the door and opened it seeing my neighbor Mrs. Goodie.

"Hello Mrs. Goodie! How may I help you today?" I asked her, she pulled her neko in front of her.

"Can you look after Megie for me, I'm going on a business trip, please I only trust you to look after my baby!" She rubs her face on his.

"Of course" I say to her looking her in her playful eyes, she might be 65 but she was as childish as someone could get.

"come on in Megumi, lunch is ready!" I move out of the way as he walked inside.

I looked at Mrs. Goodie as she smiled and grabbed my hand.

"He might not show it, but he really enjoys your company, now I must be going" she walked away waving, I waved back and closed the door.

Toji was awake. Megumi and him were staring at eachother.

"Just in time Toji lunch is ready" I walked into the kitchen and sat down having a plate in front, Toji and Megumi followed behind me, sitting down, we began to eat.

{Megumi's pov}

I eat what was on my plate looking up at him, I couldn't believe HE was here.
.
.
.
.
'my own Father'

I tightened my grip on my fork, which caught Y/n's attention.

"Is something wrong?" She asked. I shook my head as I continued to eat finishing quickly then getting up, and walked away.

{No one's pov}
{Flash back}

Megumi was playing with a mouse toy.

Toji watched him. They were on the streets. A woman saw them and walked to them, She smiled.

The woman seemed to be in her 40-50's.

"I'm Linda Goodie"

Toji has heard of the Goodie Family and their riches and smirks.

"I'll sell this kid to you, for I don't know, 3 grand?" He was desperate for money.

Linda was suprised, but seeing what conditions baby Megumi was in she agreed.

"In cash I'm assuming?"

After that baby Megumi lived his life with Mrs. Goodie, she absolutely adored him, just like her own grand child.

{Back to the present}
{Toji's pov}

I knew he was upset. I should have known that she would tell him.

Looking at my food and finished it, getting up I went after him, soon I was behind him and grabbed his shoulder.

"Megumi, I know..I'm sorry" I say turning him around to face me, but as soon as I knew it I heard the front door open looking I saw Ms. {L/n}, she looks like she was going to leave.

"I'm going out for a bit" that's all she said and left.

{FinFin}