=18 - A mother's troubles=

Start from the beginning

CQ let out a confused noise, as she was pulled with into the hug, her eyes widening. "Wh- wha...?" She asked confused.

"From the looks and sounds of it, you also need a hug." Comyet whispered to CQ while Error whimpered softly and huggrd CQ more, sniffling again.

CQ blinked and looked at Comyet in confusion, before looking at her son and tearing up. She didn't cry, she just teared up.

Comyet then carefully rubbed CQ's back. "It's okay CQ, we won't judge you." Comyet whispered softly while Error choked on a sob, repeatedly mumbling 'I don't like them..." over and over. Comyet just humming softly to bring at least some form of calm to the two. Somehow though, her humming did bring a sense of calmness.

CQ sniffled and began finally crying, despite Comyet's humming calming her slightly down. "It's- it's not fair." She sniffled. "When I was young and dumb and asked to be the Main character, I didn't want trauma, I wanted a dragon- Also, I was nine, how could I knoooow-"

(Fun fact, during writing, Mondi's auto correct made 'Main' to 'Error' so it ended up as 'Error character'.
The auto correct knows XD)

Comyet just listened to CQ's rambling, carefully rubbing his back while Error had also began to rub CQ's back as well. Seemingly calming down now that CQ's finally admitting it.

CQ sniffed and tried to calm down. She had laid her head onto Comyets shoulder and was clawing on her like on a Lifebuoy.

Comyet just kept humming as he held the two. "There there... It's okay, it's alright... You're okay... You both are..." Comyet cooed softly, carefully rubbing CQ's back and going back to humming.

CQ nodded slightly, slowly calming down. "I'm... I'm sorry..." She mumbled then.

"It's okay CQ, it really is. It was a good thing that you let it out, that pent up stress is not good..." Comyet trailed off as she then carefully pulled away and made Error face him. Error was still also crying. "Same thing goes for you, young man... You shouldn't bottle such things up, especially since you're still a child, you're only six." Comyet worriedly spoke. "B-But...

"No buts Error, you're a skeleton, you don't have those." Comyet spoke softly and Error couldn't help but shakily smile at that, a small giggle escaping him before choking on another sob. Comyet smiling softly and rubbing his head before giving CQ a side hug.

CQ slumped a bit in herself together, finally, finally being a bit more relaxed. And tired. She was also tired. Not that she would show it to anyone. "I'm still sorry..." She said then. "I shouldn't- I shouldn't cry, I am a grown-up woman, haha- it's not funny. But still, I-"

"Hey, hey..." Comyet spoke softly, carefully pulling CQ into a hug again. "Just because you're a grown woman, doesn't excuse you from crying. Even I cry time to time myself, CQ." Comyet spoke softly. "You needed to vent, it was reasonable... You shouldn't be sorry for something that should be natural." Comyet added. "Same goes for you Error. "Nhh...." Error just buried his skull on CQ's waist. 'Crying's just useless...'

"Oi! Crying is my whole branch, it's not useless! Saying crying is useless is like saying that my whole existence is useless!" Nightmare pouted, but really, he just wanted that Error didn't think that crying was useless and didn't know how else he should accomplish that. CQ rubbed her eyes and didn't answer Comyet, but her look in her eyes saying more than a thousand words. She wasn't convinced.

'O-Oh...- You're not useless though Nightymare! You're far from that...' Error then sniffled more, dangit, he became mean again... 'I'm sorry...' and Error bursted into more tears, feeling guilty and then just hugging CQ again.