21| ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴍʏ ᴡɪꜰᴇ

Start from the beginning

But, I am delighted, they all love me, starting up from his Dadi then Hrithik Bhai's Uncles and their wives, as well, those mischievous teenage boys. They all are so humble, exactly opposite to Saho's family, well not everyone hates me on his side. His Dadi, his Dad, and, his eldest brother, Dixit, accepted me.

Will it be like, Hrithik Bhai also acted with his family just like that, how My buffalo has behaved with his Ma and brothers? I hope, he did not. No, they don't hate me. Isn't it? It is making me so thwarted now. I heave out a sigh.

"Saho, it is not that. It's just, I like this. To have a lovely family, I mean to have people who care about us. I love how they are all seeing a great date and time to make our wedding more special; see in that way.", I say. I took a swig of water feeling thirsty.

He grumbled fine and declared, "Ok. I accept for you. But, for the recovery of my broken heart, I will have you tonight." At that very moment, water stuck in my throat. I coughed, spitting water on the floor. Perv Buffalo! Why-

My thoughts got stymied when one of the makeup artists giggled. "Ma'am, I think you have pressed the speaker button accidentally. Please call us, once you end the phone call." I felt as if my face is under raving fire. I've instantly undid the speaker option as those five of the makeup artist rushed outside whilst laughing out wildly.

I've stuffed my face against the pillow, feeling embarrassed. God! How will I face them after this? I'd peeked at the phone when it rang again. The exact pervert for whom I've fallen. I attend the call and fussed, "I swear! I'm not Aadriti Menon if I do not make you starve for me on our wedding night. You will suffer for this, Sulthan."

He laughed hearing it while here I am struggling hard to redeem my normal breathing. I huff at him before I hung up on the call. Argh! I hate him.

I lay on the bed, still for a second until it got dissuaded the opening sound of the door. I sat up instantly to be met with the sight of Hrithik Bhai's aunts. All five of them are embellished with bridal look sarees and costly jewels.

"God! Look at you, sitting like it is a regular day.", One of the aunts assert, frustratedly. Her name is Bhavri. She is Uncle Talin's Wife, essentially, the first daughter-in-law of the family.

"Today is your engagement. But you are sitting like a doll on a bed. What are you all doing by staying out?" I watched Aunt Namya questioning the makeup artists. She is Uncle Mehraj's wife. I saw them chewing their lips to not laugh which turned my face red. I cannot visualize the fact, that, I must confront them till my wedding occurs.

"Ma'am in a phone-", before she can blurt out the truth, I had stopped her, taking the blame on myself that I had felt sleepy. All heaved out a defeated sigh and yells at me for being childish.

I pouted as they pulled me out of the bed. Aunt Rupali has placed a lustrous Kerala saree in front of me. I'd chosen to wear the clothing, according to my habitat culture for the engagement. I saw the golden jewelry. But the blouse of the saree made me feel dreadful as the border festooned with gold gems.

I hope they won't get kidnapped!

SAHOR POV:

I look at the decorations which have been completely adorned with white roses. Our engagement is taking place outdoors. It is all designed as per her wishes. She asked for a swing too. I do not know why? She wants it simple, that's all I heard. I let it be, as per her wish. But, for the wedding and the reception, it will be the grand one. I told her about it and she accepted too.