"Hi Baby." I say then I kiss my girl.

After I kiss Syd, the two of us fill up our hydro flasks then we walk out side and join everyone in the street.

"Hi Bear." I say as my dog comes running up to me.

When Bear gets to me she sits at my feet and drops her tennis ball at my feet.

I smile at my dog then I grab her tennis ball and throw it over into Kaiya's yard causing Bear to run after it.

"How much longer?" I ask.

"They should be here any minute." Korra says.

"Actually." Ash says then she points up the road. "There they are."

Everyone looks where Ash is pointing and sees four busses pulling up.

"BEAR COME." I shout then Bear grabs her ball and runs back over to me.

Once Bear's next to me, I scratch her head as the four buses park.

After the buses park, all the players get off of the busses then they grab their bags and walk over to my sisters, our respective soulmates, and I.

I'm guessing the Dutch, Canadian, and English coaching staffs are at their hotels getting unpacked.

When the players get to us, my sister Korra talks to everyone about what this camp will entail.

Most of the mornings are gonna be training sessions with their respective teams or combined with different teams then the afternoons will be team bonding and relaxing.

2 of the days the players are here will be complete off days.

After Korra explains what'll happen, my sisters and I read off the people staying at our respective houses.

I stay quiet until its my turn to read off the names then I read off the list of people staying in my house with me.

1. Sydney Leroux
2. Talia Martin, Leah Williamson, and twins
3. Emma Harris, Jessie Fleming, and twins
4. Audrey Solo and Daniëlle van de Donk
5. Julie Ertz and Lindsey Horan
6. Lucy Bronze And Keira Walsh
7. Vivianne Miedema and Lieke Martens
8. Kelley O'Hara and Emily Sonnett

This is exactly why I didn't tell Syd the whole story of what happened between Julie and I.

A week ago all the four national teams rosters for the training camp here at the ranch were announced.

The next day Korra received the roommate list from each national team then she put all the roommate pairings into a random group generator and divide the groups into the 8 houses on the ranch.

Emma was able to come because she, Jessie, and their kids drove from Miami to Malibu with the help of Emma's Mom and Emma's Mom's wife.

Emma's Mom and Emma's Moms wife are vacationing in LA while this training camp is happening.

"Everyone got who their staying with?" Korra asks.

Everyone nods then we all split up into our housing groups.

"Alright." I say as I look at the 14 ladies staying with me and Syd. "My name's Kida for those who don't know me."

I think most of them know of me, but better to be safe than sorry.

"I'm the US Women's National Team head of security and you'll obviously be staying in my house." I say.

"Hi Key." Lanie says from her Mama's arms.

"Hi sweetie." I say with a smile then Axel waves at me so I wave back then I lead everyone into my house.

Once everyone is in my house, I give them a tour and show them where they'll be sleeping.

Kelley, Emily, Julie, and Lindsey are sleeping in the two bedrooms on the bottom floor.

Viv, Lieke, Lucy, Keira, Audrey, and Daan are sleeping in the three available bedrooms on the 2nd floor.

Talia, Leah, Talia's kids, Emma, Jessie, and Emma and Jessie's Kids are sleeping in the two available bedrooms on the third floor, which is the floor Syd and I sleep on.

"You have a cricket bat?" Lucy Bronze asks as she points to a bat in her room.

"Yeah." I say as I pick up said cricket bat. "My wife was an avid cricket player and when we had downtime when on duty, she taught our unit and we would play cricket."

"Was she good?" Keira asks.

"She was." I say. "A bunch of English teams wanted her to play for them, but she choose to join the military."

The English ladies nod and get to unpacking then I show Talia, Leah, Talia's kids, Emma, and Jessie where they'll be sleeping on the third floor.

"There's also an elevator through that door that services the whole house." I say as I point to the wooden door that covers the elevator. "Just make sure you close the door when you get in the elevator.

"Will do." Emma says as I notice Kelley, Emily, Julie, and Lindsey approaching.

"Who's in that bedroom?" Sonnett asks as she points to a bedroom with stuff in it.

"Syd." I say as I put my wife's cricket bat in my room.

"You don't want your soulmate staying in the same room as you?" Kelley asks.

"No." I say.

"Why?" Lindsey asks.

"Because I said so." I say. "Now you all get ready for dinner."